Did you lie on your drivers liscense weight?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I did lie. Not a huge one at the time but as the years passed my weight got higher and the weight on my drivers liscense grew more and more off. So who else fibbed?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, I lied. Well, I weighed that much at one time...just not now. Of course, my DL is good for 10 years so I could lie even more and say that I didn't lie when I got the license, but now it's not quite so accurate.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fibbed by about 5 pounds but now I weigh that amount anyway.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well, when I got my license it was right
but I haven't changed it since then

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, I don't tell lies, I always tell the truth.

That's what I teach the kids at day care.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually our Ontario License only lists height - no weight.

You could always say you were quite short for your weight.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In Manitoba we are only asked to provide our eye colour and height, and you have to report if you require glasses for driving and if you have any medical issues, even something like high blood pressure. If you report medical issues, they will still issue you a driver's license pending a medical report from your doctor that it's safe for you to drive.

We aren't asked about weight, be we have a Photo ID for driver's licenses now, so you can pretty much see from the picture if someone has said they were 120 pounds and was really 175 pounds

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Canadian too so I don't have to have my weight on it. I weighed a lot less when I got my licence than I do now.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a coincidence!!! I just went yesterday to get my new license in the state I moved to this year. She looked at my old one and asked if anything changed. I had to think about it for a few seconds then I did ask her to add 10 pounds. The weight on the old was the same that I put on my first license 30 years ago. The new weight was still lying, but closer to reality. So I've gained a little bit of weight in the last 30 years!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first got my license, my weight was right! I just haven't corrected it in the 5 million years since!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

well, when I got my license it was right
but I haven't changed it since then
Well, they never asked for my weight when I renewed!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my driver's license actually says I weigh MORE than I actually do. I lost a ton of weight when I was 17, have kept it off since then, and just didn't change my weight when I renewed my license. Oh well.

I think the height might also be wrong. But the eye color is right! I do, in fact, have green eyes.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You bet your bottom dollar I lied about my weight. I couldn't say 210 lbs out loud if you paid me a million dollars. Now that I've lost it, I think I'm going to give more honest range.