This is new

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hobo Skimbleshanks stealing...and eating...potato chips. I guess that when you've spent time hungry, you learn to eat anything

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

once you pop, you can't stop!!
Around here, you better keep ALL finger clear of Cheetos or Doritos when Tiger's around

By the way, I had that SAME desk! Comes with a book case too didn't it? I got mine from Wal-Mart.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute! Phantom will only lick the salt off chips. The rest is left a soggy mess where she is!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is SO true Mike.....LuckyGirl is still so afraid she's going to miss a meal. And she will eat anything that's not nailed down! Louie on the other hand....he doesn't even notice if we're eating food.

Mike, I love your new siggy by the way....I love all of their names near their pictures...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

That is SO true Mike.....LuckyGirl is still so afraid she's going to miss a meal. And she will eat anything that's not nailed down! Louie on the other hand....he doesn't even notice if we're eating food.

Mike, I love your new siggy by the way....I love all of their names near their pictures...
Oh why thank you
It took a little tweaking to get it small enough to fit, yet large enough to read. I was kinda happy with it.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe thats soo cute, Bella will eat ANYTHING she LOVES chips, haha anytime I have food u gotta watch and Stormie sometimes is like ugh whatever but not BELLA any type of food she is there even if its a sucker she got to go and investigate!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol come one, get him some better chips then those ahhaha....
so far all of are cats ingnore human food accept for milk, and cheese.