TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Site Help › Still can't post in the IMO threads
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Still can't post in the IMO threads

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I just tried to post in the IMO section and it is still telling me I can't go in there and post.

I sure will be glad when I am able too, there are several threads that I need to post my 2 cents worth.

post #2 of 29
Your two cents worth.... is more like a dollars worth ....
post #3 of 29
You have enough posts but you need to be hear for a month before you can post there, this thread will give the specifics
post #4 of 29
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92064

You should check this thread out. It will give you all the info you need.

You do have the required amount of posts, but you need to be a member for30 days.
post #5 of 29
Oh lord, we gotta contend with her for another couple weeks then!!!!

She is gonna be saving up that two cents worth....
post #6 of 29
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone, and I am sorry too that I put that thread in the wrong section.
post #7 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Oh lord, we gotta contend with her for another couple weeks then!!!!

She is gonna be saving up that two cents worth....
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope I remember by then which threads it was that I wanted to reply too.
post #8 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope I remember by then which threads it was that I wanted to reply too.
Jot them down......

BTW....welcome to TCS!
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
You have enough posts but you need to be hear for a month before you can post there, this thread will give the specifics

Now I see I gotta store pm's too, I just deleted some of the pm's I had recieved cause I didn't know how many I could store.

Dang, I am gonna hafta reread all the rules for this site.
post #10 of 29
See what happens when you try and play by the rules???

Oh HEY Karen and Heidi and Tricia! Just me here, being a good citizen!
post #11 of 29
You don't need to store the PMs that is just the allowance you have
post #12 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
You don't need to store the PMs that is just the allowance you have
Now I am confused again



I wish I was more computer smarter.
post #13 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Now I am confused again



I wish I was more computer smarter.
You CAN store PM's but you don't HAVE to. You can only store so many at a time....
post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 
Oh, I think I understand now

I just wanna be able to post in that IMO section

post #15 of 29
Thread Starter 
It's kinda like when someone tells me I can't do something, I wanna do it then or bust
post #16 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Now I am confused again



I wish I was more computer smarter.
It is kind of confusing. You don't have to store PMs in order to get the perks. The perks are tied to the number of posts and the length of time. The number of PMs is actually a perk that you get, not a requirement.

And BTW - remember computers are stupid....
post #17 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
It is kind of confusing. You don't have to store PMs in order to get the perks. The perks are tied to the number of posts and the length of time. The number of PMs is actually a perk that you get, not a requirement.

And BTW - remember computers are stupid....

Well that certainly helps me to understand a little better.

I guess I will just wait patiently, Patience is a virtue after all.

post #18 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I guess I will just wait patiently, Patience is a virtue after all.

Well, those of us who know you well know that you are a saint in purple and gold clothing.
post #19 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Well, those of us who know you well know that you are a saint in purple and gold clothing.
I love you too Nita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #20 of 29
You will be able to post there before you know it! I remember when I was still blocked from posting in IMO I couldn't wait to post there just becasue it was something I couldn't do. NO i mostly just lurk there unless I have something I feel I HAVE to add. It gets a little to heated in there for me! And its hard to convey emotion while posting so things get misconstrued easily.
post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
You will be able to post there before you know it! I remember when I was still blocked from posting in IMO I couldn't wait to post there just becasue it was something I couldn't do. NO i mostly just lurk there unless I have something I feel I HAVE to add. It gets a little to heated in there for me! And its hard to convey emotion while posting so things get misconstrued easily.

That's the way I feel, I just wanna post there now, just because I can't

post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I love you too Nita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I bet that Bobby Hamilton fan from Bristol thinks you are a saint.... you saved him from a butt-whooping!
post #23 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
See what happens when you try and play by the rules???

Oh HEY Karen and Heidi and Tricia! Just me here, being a good citizen!
Thanks, Neet!
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post


I bet that Bobby Hamilton fan from Bristol thinks you are a saint.... you saved him from a butt-whooping!

I thought it was my fault that he almost got a butt-whooping.

I did learn a valuable lesson that day though.

post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
Thanks, Neet!
I trying to be good. But that Gutter is awfully tempting sometimes.... and Jan has that sweet voice saying "want some chocolate, little girl? come down here..."
post #26 of 29
Yes you did. You learned that I am always right.
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Yes you did. You learned that I am always right.

I know you are right about some things
post #28 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Yes you did. You learned that I am always right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I know you are right about some things

I like what I said better.
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I like what I said better.
I am gonna quit reading your responses, I really almost fell out of my chair again.

And I still say you are right about some thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Site Help
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Site Help › Still can't post in the IMO threads