Leaving For Alabama....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So supposedly, Colin, Fosters, and I are leaving for Alabama around 3-4am to see his family for a few days. (considering it's 11:40 now and he's still not done making his aunts bird cage (she raises cocatils)....i'm not thinking that's gonna happen
) I'm packed and ready to go- but i'd really love to just stay here. Colin's been in a mood all day, I blame it on the powers of Man PMS, and I REALLY don't wanna be stuck in a truck with him for 6 hours .
Ahhh the joy! Haha, at least we can lsiten to our music though
Wish me luck and send some vibes my way if you can spare them!
I'm hoping we have a safe drive and his man PMS goes away
I'm gonna have total TCS withdrawl by the time we get back- we won't get home till the 30th

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh the joys of man PMS! Good luck stuck in a car with him 6 hours. Have you tried to cheer him up? Ive managed to get John out of his man PMS today. LOL Why are you leaving so late/early!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Ahhh the joys of man PMS! Good luck stuck in a car with him 6 hours. Have you tried to cheer him up? Ive managed to get John out of his man PMS today. LOL Why are you leaving so late/early!
We're leaving so late/early
i'm not really sure which it is anymore
because he's taken forever to build this MASSIVE and I mean huge bird cage for his aunt. She has 9 cocatils (sp?) and wanted a new cage for them. So he build this huge 3 tier cage for them- it's gorgeous- but it's taken forever and he's had to work all week. So that's pretty much why. He's also just stressed out lately. I've tried to cheer him up- but he's just been kinda snappy. We had dinner tonight though at our favorite Pho resturant- so that was nice and cheered us up a bit.
Other than that though, he's just like a teenage girl with a serious case of PMS sans midol! It's annying! I know i'm not that bad
/ Oh well, hopefully he'll cheer up by tomorrow. I put a ton of his favorite songs in my new ipod to take with us in the car

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

We're leaving so late/early
i'm not really sure which it is anymore
because he's taken forever to build this MASSIVE and I mean huge bird cage for his aunt. She has 9 cocatils (sp?) and wanted a new cage for them. So he build this huge 3 tier cage for them- it's gorgeous- but it's taken forever and he's had to work all week. So that's pretty much why. He's also just stressed out lately. I've tried to cheer him up- but he's just been kinda snappy. We had dinner tonight though at our favorite Pho resturant- so that was nice and cheered us up a bit.
Other than that though, he's just like a teenage girl with a serious case of PMS sans midol! It's annying! I know i'm not that bad
/ Oh well, hopefully he'll cheer up by tomorrow. I put a ton of his favorite songs in my new ipod to take with us in the car
Can he build me a rat cage? LOL I love cockatiels. I had one named Ducky he died earlier this year. Very sweet. Anyways John usually perks up if I let him listen to his music. So maybe that will make him happier. And he is getting to see his family.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Colin's been in a mood all day, I blame it on the powers of Man PMS, and I REALLY don't wanna be stuck in a truck with him for 6 hours .
My (male) co-worker has a whole theory about it that he says he and some other brothers came up with (at least in parts) while in the monastery (he was a monk) about male PMS. They call it SRH. The last 2 letters stand for Retention Headache. I think I've mentioned it on here before. They basically call it a headache that comes about once a week and lasts for approximately 36 hours unless they get relief regularly or within the first few hours of those 36 hours. (maybe it's release, not relief....same thing I bet
) Hopefully by now he's gotten over those 36 hours for ya!

Hope you enjoy your trip and are there safe and sound now!