What song sums up how you feel right now?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So i am a music freak.....and no matter what mood i'm in- i can always pick a song that relates perfectly to it. At the moment "Save Me" -Unwritten Law- is stuck in my head and it fits perfectly. Colin's been in a mood all day and is driving me crazy
What about you? What song sums up your mood right now?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You really freak me out. Because I feel like if someone comes up and talks to me right now I might punch them.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

You really freak me out. Because I feel like if someone comes up and talks to me right now I might punch them.
**please let John be asleep right now.***

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Its 5'oclock somewhere" I am just ready to go home make some dinner and chill out. I am about to die of boredom here!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

**please let John be asleep right now.***
LOL Im not at home. Im at work. Waiting for my boss to come so I can leave. So the boss man is the one in need of being careful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

"Take this job and shove it."
I used to work as a guest service rep at a hotel (i ran the entire hotel at night after the mangers and everyone had left). I was harassed for about a year by my idiot boss. One night I had had enough- I typed up a 15- yes 15 page letter detailing all of the things my boss had said/done, as well as photocopied letters from upset customers, etc....I also included my notice- as did 2 other employees- and faxed it all to our cooporate office. The next day, I came in to pick up my check and brought with me printed out lyrics to "Take this Job and Shove It" as well as a tape recorder with the song on it.....I went in, turned it on and left the lyrics. It was SUPER!!!!!
I have never felt soo liberated in all of my life! It was kinda like that move "Office Space"
Needless to say- when the cooporate office got my letter as well as everyone elses- my loose manager got fired!
Sick freak!
It was great!!! And right after that happened I got another awesome job
That song rocks IMO

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a song called "I'm really, really tired, and I wish the opening phrase of the Leonore 3 excerpt would learn itself right. now." ???

Or, perhaps "Oh man, I wish I would have not just taken the last 6 weeks of my life off of flute because I have an audition on Tuesday the 2nd that's really going to...hurt"

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Interesting thread, but I don't think there's a hit song for what I feel right now. I feel like I have to uhhhhh.... nevermind.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure but since I recently downed a Volt, I'm thinking something along the lines of a Polka......... Is there one out there called 'The Honey it's only 9pm can you please wake up Polka?'

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it really describes what I am feeling right now, but it's what I woke up to on the clock radio and I can't get it out of my head!!!!!!!!

You can hear a bit of it from this Amazon.com song preview link. It's a Windows Media file and you need your sound volume on.

Rock and Roll - Part II