Need some cleaning vibes...*shudder*

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since I teach, I actually have time on my X-mas break to clean the house...and what am I doing??? I'm posting on TCS. Productive, huh?

Anyway, I do like to clean, but the house my hubby and I live in is a real fixer-upper. Not one square foot of this house is really clean, nor is without the need of re-modeling.

So, may the force be with me as I bust out the cleaners, the vaccuum, the bleach, the mop, and dive into the cleaning adventure. It's going to be horrible.

Here's the kicker...if my house actually looked the way I wanted it to, I'd be anal-retentive about cleaning. Since it's more or less a dump, I've been very unmotivated lately to do my chores. It's my fault, but I guess it will all come with time...and a lot of Pine Sol. LOL!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
((((((((((cleaning vibes)))))))))))))))))) Good luck sweetie! Get to work!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel your pain! We live in a ****hole of an apartment and I hate to do anything because it's like a waste of energy and resources to try to clean something that will never be up to snuff. So, we let it go...and go...and go...and now, what with work schedules and family committments, we've actually run out of clean plates! We suck. Seriously, it's very embarassing. But still, I'm not cleaning today. Just finished wrapping, now I'm having lunch and then the bf will be home and we'll start getting ready to head to my mom's for turkey dinner. Good luck to you....if you're done quickly I don't suppose you'd like to stop by here with that bucket of Pine Sol?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sherral46

I clean houses for a living,to bad I was't closer
I do to, not as much as I used to though can't Handel it anymore

I used to own my own business before I remarried My sis-in-law and I worked together and I'll tell you that I will never clean another 6,000 or more home in my life, toooo much work, and most people that have someone do I for them don't do much in between

I had great customers when I lived in San Diego and I worked everyday to keep from being bored but now with all the cats I just can't and don't want to do it...It is EXCELLENT money though I do have to say. I only do a couple now and that's for my sis-in-law and a friend of hers, I wish I felt good enough I would do it 'everyday, Here I make about $20.00 an hour but if your not working everyday it's kinda like pocket change, I don't think I could make that kinda money doing much else that's all I did my entire life is take care of something or somebody

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'd help you clean if I could. I love to clean!
Is there a pill you can take to acquire that love? Actually, my husband's present to me was cleaning the house while I was cooking. He vacuumed places I never do, and he did the bathrooms too! That was so much more appreciated than anything he could have bought.