The Most Wonderful Thing!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After Maisie came home, I was hanging out with her and talking to her while she got acclimatised to her new quarters, which are in one end of my top barn. And I suddenly heard a cat meow! I went into the main part of the barn and listened and called, and this little tabby appeared on top of the row of old cider barrels that are up there. I reckon she (don't know the gender but she has a sweet little triangle face) is about 13/15 weeks old, certainly not more. So I went and got some cat food and put it on the floor and she tried everything to get down but couldn't, so I got a ladder and put the food on top of the barrels, at which she began to scoff the lot. There is no sign of any more at the moment, so I wonder where this one came from. It feels so wonderful to have the barn populated again, and I will feed her every day while she learns her way around and until I can trap her. I have spoken to all the neighbours and they have all promised no poison, so let us hope this little one will take up residence and be happy. Who knows, she may even become a house cat one day!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is two great Christmas presents, what are you going to call the kitten?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will need to find out the gender before I think of a name!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could go for Noel and just change the spelling to suit

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How wonderful!
What a great Christmas present!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a Merry Christmas! I'm so glad to hear the Maisie is doing well enough to be home, even if she can't figure out what luxuries like blankets are for! It is also wonderful that you have a little barn cat again - who knows what the future holds!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad to hear that Maisie is home - and that you had another Christmas miracle when you discovered your little kitten. Who, knows there may be a few more hiding in the barn as well! Best wishes for all of you!

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a nice Christmas for you. Maisie is home and a new kitty in the barn. I hope everything continues on a positive not for you.