the Daily Thread Tuesday Dec 26

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Boxing Day everyone!

Not much here, back to work
after the four day weekend. At least the weather is better, no rain!

Hope everyone got everything they wanted for Christmas, and has a great day. Hit those sales!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So noone started this yet! I hope everyone hada great Christmas! I did! But its back to work today!
Too bad I couldn't have just one more day!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi, I think you & I are the only 2 at work today....it sucks. No one is even in our bldg.....like 10 ppl showed up, and there are about 300 in my office! I wish I had taken this day as a vacation day too.....I wish I was hitting those after x-mas sales!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont think anything is open here today....
But i may hit the stores tomorow to check it out!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess we are the only ones here. I have to be here. Our building has to be open. Oh well. Its going to be nice and quiet!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took the week off of work - I didn't want to be 1 of 5 people in the office this week.

I'm going to get my new driver's license today, then get my car inspected and buy new plates for it. I realized on Friday that my plates from the old state expired the end of September (ouch) and I'm driving with expired plates - good thing I haven't been pulled over. Gotta catch up on all the things I don't get done when I'm at work.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I started one earlier..... guess it faded away....
You know I looked for it but I didn't see it! Sorry!! I will look again and bring it back!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back at the salt mine too. There is going to be three people here today in an office of 16. This is going to be fun.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, things are quiet enough, two threads will keep us busy!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monster sales day today - Boxing Day! Daughter and step-daughter headed out first thing this morning to hit the mall! Such brave souls! Hubby and I may head out later to look at a BBQ we saw in one of the sales flyers! No one works in Canada on Boxing Day except for essential services - and salespeople! It's the busiest shopping day of the year! Anyway, we are finally getting our snow - today! Had a green Christmas! Everyone have a great day!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It didn't snow!!! Only thing on tap today is taking Mom to get her hair done.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon folks!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!!

I just got home from my sisters place, and will probably go back in 2 days or so too..My mom is visiting so I like to get lots of time in with her.

I got a bunch of stuff for my kitchen, glasses, mugs, dinnerware and cookware
Which Is awesome!!

I have to work tomorrow, so i am just lounging today and getting some stuff cleaned up and put away..

Have a great day everyone!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin has been a real peach all day so far
So i'm officially miserable at this point. I still need to go shopping to find something for his mom,dad, and aunt. So i'm hoping some of the stores will be opened today. I swear- I really don't feel like going on a 6 hour road trip to Alabama with him at the moment- he's having some serious Man PMS issues and is being a complete jerk

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We decided last ninute to get away for the night so headed to the Falls yesterday and have just got back (after a rather long stop off at the Bodyshop outlet store) and are just chilling out today as we both have to be back at work tomorrow.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhh.....what a wonderful day here! It is currently just after one in the afternooon, and I've only been up long enough to get a shower and get dressed, must go into town and take care of some banking business, but after that, back home for more eating, sleeping and generally catching up on some rest!