Oh wisconsin members...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so i am thinking about planning a trip to platteville unni for a concert beign put on there, in january. any advice on the best route from st paul, minnesota? its a four hour trip i was looking at maybe doing a bus since my jeep guzzles gas. but doesnt look like one goes there, so darn, lol.
i havent fully decided if i will go, but i want to
and hubs wont go with cause its not his cup of tea, lol so planning ahead.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not from wisconsin. I'm wondering if there is anyone from wisconsin that post on here!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not in Wisconsin, but someone else going with you might be a good idea. Given the weather that time of year....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah lol well my mom didnt wanna go. lol i dont mind making the trip myself just wondering if anyone knows the area help me out a bit.

yorda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Not from wisconsin. I'm wondering if there is anyone from wisconsin that post on here!
I'm from south east Wisconsin originally, but absolutely no help when it comes to directions. I've seen several other Wisconsinites post here, but if no one has any suggestions I'll ask my sister who should be familiar with the area when I call her next.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yorda

I'm from south east Wisconsin originally, but absolutely no help when it comes to directions. I've seen several other Wisconsinites post here, but if no one has any suggestions I'll ask my sister who should be familiar with the area when I call her next.
Are you related to LSULOVER? She is directionally challenged too!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

thehe thanks i would appreciate any help
i am really kinda excited about going to the concert at the unni heh

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im from wisconsin!!!
but not near Platteville
From Milwaukee!!

I am not sure about directions but Mapquest is my bestfriend. I dont know if Mapquest if best friends with your gas tank but maybe it will show you alternate routes.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Im from wisconsin!!!
but not near Platteville
From Milwaukee!!

I am not sure about directions but Mapquest is my bestfriend. I dont know if Mapquest if best friends with your gas tank but maybe it will show you alternate routes.
me and mapquest never get along, LMAO its gotten me lost three of the last times i used it...

tehehe sure you dont wanna travel to platteville and meet up
lol

yorda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

thehe thanks i would appreciate any help
i am really kinda excited about going to the concert at the unni heh
I am sorry I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t been able to reach my sister, but UW Platteville actually has directions to campus right on their website from Minneapolis that I would assume would probably be the best route (unless they c/p from mapquest) : http://www.uwplatt.edu/contact/drive.html

Originally Posted by neetanddave

Are you related to LSULOVER? She is directionally challenged too!
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve gotten lost for about 4 hours trying to get back to my house (which was 25 minutes away from where I was at)… “directionally challenged†might be a compliment at this point.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve gotten lost for about 4 hours trying to get back to my house (which was 25 minutes away from where I was at)… “directionally challenged†might be a compliment at this point.
Yep, you have a distant cousin in Mississippi.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on the other side of the state (near Green Bay) so I'm no help at all. Plus I really suck at giving directions!!

naturestee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm from Wisconsin, but I don't know that area, sorry. I live in Sheboygan and I grew up near Beaver Dam.

Mapquest and Yahoo Maps have both worked well for me before. Can't live without them!