The Christmas Day Thread (2006)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas!!

I'm the only human awake in the house right now. Reilly & Sydney were extra hyper this morning. Running around, batting at the ornaments on the tree and Sydney has been meowing for Reilly to play with her since 5 am

Just like the human babies I guess they are excited about opening their presents

Have a wonderful Christmas day everyone and I hope Santa was good to you all

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its 8:10am here, and I didn't plan on waking up until 8pm, but got up at 6:15am. We are all awake, and the presents are all opened. My kitties are going nuts over a toy that they got.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day is going slow over here.

Opened all my presents had tortellini, dont know if ill make it to make my christmas dinenr!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm playing with my "Merry Christmas to me" present
A new speedlight flash unit for the Nikon D50. It lets me point the flash in any direction and defuse it. In this pic, I reflected the flash off the ceiling. No more bright white blots when I'm taking Trace's closeup

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, Merry Christmas to all!

I hope you all have a great day! I have yet to open presents, but I do know that my mother has 2 things under the tree that are for Willie! What they are is yet to be uncovered!, but I'll make sure I tell you guys what he got!

In his stocking, he got 4 small toys, and 2 cans of wetfood!

Merry Christmas everybody!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
merry xmas to all
and to all a good night

hehe i am off to bed, need to be at work in 8 hours.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas all!

Hate that you have to work AGAIN Bruce. You need some time off, let you boss know we on TCS said that!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas, everyone! I am having coffee, then it will be time to get ready for work. I hope a lot of people got Directv for Christmas, so it won't be such a slow day.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Boomer, Scully and I are the only ones awake so far... Bumps and Mags snuggled into their daddy when I got up, so I am enjoying a cuppa tea while waiting for them to wake up

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to sleep a little longer but the calico alarm clock went off at the usual time.

Mom and I already exchanged gifts and she got to wear her new flannel night gown last night. I'm wearing one of my new tops today for lunch at sis' house.

The weather forecast is rainy with a chance of snow overnight. Last I heard it will be an inch or less and on grassy areas.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sitting here enjoying a nice cup of coffee with one baby in my lap, another laying on the desk and more running around. Merry Christmas, Baby cats.

Merry Christmas and I hope you guys enjoy your day!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Chirstmas to everyone! The boys have been up playing with their toys, and I'll post some pics of it later. Breakfast was left over Chirstmas cookies and some coffe and dinner will be homemade mushroom pizza! I hope all is well and I wish you a wonderful day!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas! I'm awake early, finished wrapping dh's presents
, mended a Yeowww! Catnip Candy Cane that had a small blemish so I "bought" it to give to my guys, along with some other toys (and I'm a lousy mender, good thing they won't care!)

Had some coffee, and chocolate truffles dh got me from my favorite place (Woodhouse Chocolates in CA)...have a batch of cookies to make (first time recipe...Swedish Christmas cookies).

Looking forward to cat snuggles, our Christmas dinner, and seeing if the one big surprise present I got dh is something he'll love as much as I hope!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We opened Presents last night and I got my Spot bot and new mircowave!! Merry christmas to me!!
I hope you all have a great Christmas day and enjoy the holidays with your families and friends!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been up, since 5
for no good reason. By 9, I had killed off a pot of coffee, checked e-mail, checked in here, played games and shved my legs (so much for growing my winter coat
).

I delivered presents to my parents and picked up MY birthday and Christmas presents. Between the BIG box of truffles and chocolate-covered cherries, I'm set until New Year's

My new flannel sheets are on the bed and there's a load of laundry in the machine - I'm in for the day.

A "certain somebody" said that he would call today, too
so, that's something to look forward to.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Have a wonderful Christmas day everyone and I hope Santa was good to you all
I hope everyone has a great day and gets good gifts!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Between the BIG box of truffles and chocolate-covered cherries, I'm set until New Year's
Unless Jan finds out where you are!

You know she can smell chocolate from several states away!