Now what do I do?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry and I had talked about not getting eachother stuff this year since my job is shaky and money is tight, but he went out and got something for me anyways!
Now he says I can't open it till tomorrow.........

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Jerry and I had talked about not getting eachother stuff this year since my job is shaky and money is tight, but he went out and got something for me anyways!
Now he says I can't open it till tomorrow.........
Make a mad dash to Wal-Mart

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey - the card says its from Santa!! Does the box have breathing holes and is it wiggling? Maybe its a puppy!!!!

Make the dash to the store, get something small and sneak it out after he thinks you didn't get him anything. He broke your agreement not to buy presents so he needs to squirm a little bit!! LOL

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Run to WalMart!

My parents always say the same thing.... they won't get eachother anything - but they always do!
And I'm the one who has to get my mom something for my dad...he's not a shopper!

Are you at WalMart yet Susie?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well all I got my DH was a gift certificate for Lowe's and that's just in case I need something new for the house

I got a new built in Microwave because it's what I needed, couldn't think of anything I wanted really.
Give him a note tell him you will take out the trash
An IOU, A whatever you want note

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You couldn't pay me enought to go to Wal-Mart right now.
How about a coupon for his favorite home-cooked meal, or a promise to take him out to eat as his favorite restaurant? He did renege on your deal, so it just doesn't make sense to run out at 3:15 on Christmas Eve.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Matt did the same thing, but luckily I had cheated on the deal before him

Surprisingly, it is not crazy out there today, we hit a few stores on the way back from visiting a friend earlier and the line ups were the smallest I have seen all week, so maybe Walmart wont be too bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'll tell ya, we went to the 9:30 service at church, then on the way home we stopped at Dollar General to get some toothpaste. It was SOOOOOOOO packed I almost said forget it, but we were out! Had no choice!!! I have to confess, sensing he might do this, I got him an electric razor upstairs........(if he hadn't given me anything, I would have taken it back and gotten my money back!)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, I'll tell ya, we went to the 9:30 service at church, then on the way home we stopped at Dollar General to get some toothpaste. It was SOOOOOOOO packed I almost said forget it, but we were out! Had no choice!!! I have to confess, sensing he might do this, I got him an electric razor upstairs........(if he hadn't given me anything, I would have taken it back and gotten my money back!)
Cheater you !!! I would have taken it back to