More pics of maggie for you all

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, some of these you all will like, and maggie has now met the dog, and a couple of those pics are here as well. hope you like.

This one maggie is among some stuffed teddybears

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...heyaresoft.jpg

this one maggie is checking for the dog

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...eisthatdog.jpg

these is her checking out the dog, wondering

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...riendlydog.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...tyouyetdog.jpg

Both together

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...estaredown.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...atchingyou.jpg

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how on earth did she get up with the Teddies.........
she certainly is exploring her new home........looks likes she´s settling well

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

how on earth did she get up with the Teddies.........
That's what I was thinking!! what a little explorer!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think she was trying to blend in with the teddies! Good hiding spot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she got up on the couch arm, then onto the lower bookcase, and then into the teddys. She really does blend in well there, especially if you are not expecting to find her there. Heck, maggie, myslef and the dog all took a nap within about 2 ft of each other, and no problems. Glad you like.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ty, but may not have her much longer. I have heard rumours that some people in the building think that maggie is not a good fit with me. If that is the case, and she is taken away, it will only hurt her. It is unfortunate, but that is the building i live in. Too many people trying to stick their noses where they do not belong.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

ty, but may not have her much longer. I have heard rumours that some people in the building think that maggie is not a good fit with me. If that is the case, and she is taken away, it will only hurt her. It is unfortunate, but that is the building i live in. Too many people trying to stick their noses where they do not belong.
NO
whats going on ...................? ?

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rumours have been spread about me in the building about not being capable to care for maggie, and a resident has decided to listen to them, and has taken maggie back to rehome elsewhere. She does not believe that it is suitable for a cat to be on a leash and going for a walk. She claims to be an expert, yet she prolly did not like hte fact that I would not de claw maggie either.
So maggie is not here any longer, and has gone to a place where she will be tormented by her cats, which is unfortunate. I feel sorry for maggie, all she wants is a good home and to have her owner give her love and attn. Take care maggie and my you be blessed.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ty, it is again hard to walk into my apartment and not be greeted by a pet. The one that will be hurt the most by this is maggie. And that is unfortunate, and I wanted to fight for her, but the easier decision was to give her up, and hopefully the resident finds out it is a mistake. She does not listen to logic nor reason. Why cant a cat of any heritage go for walk in a harness on leash. Maggie was adjusting well to it, no thrashing about today, even ate what turned out too be her last meal here, and took treats from me.
Some people are narrow minded, and the easier thing was to give her back. The resident even said infront of another resident that I do not know how to care for animals. Like she is an expert!!!! Well, at this point I am beyond caring what the resident thinks of me, but will not stoop to slandering her, like she is doing to me, and she better be careful too.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you can adopt a pet somewhere else. I had a beloved pet taken back from me once, about 16 years ago. I was in the hospital for a couple weeks and my live in boyfriend was home to care for the kitty. The previous owner came to see how the cat was doing and acted surprised to find out I was in hospital. I think she already knew and it was just a convenient excuse to use to take the kitty back. The cat was being properly cared for and was loved.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We will see about hte adoption route soon enough. I have since spoken to my immediate boss to give them a heads up on this, and they agree that is not a res to staff issue, but more of a res to res issue, and will support me in this seeing as I have witnesses including my boss to slander and potential (if not real) defamation of character. But that is a great idea, and one I will keep in mind nonetheless. Thanks for the insight during this time and refresshing my memory.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I cant believe this !! What right has someone to take a pet from someone else
can you report something like that to the police ???

I am speechless...............

thinking about you and Little Maggie

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well seeing as this sis the person that gave the cat too me, the police will not do anything. And all things considering, it is prolly the easiest option to get this person off my back. It is unfortunate for maggie, but if that is what she wants to do, that is her choice. She is only going to hurt maggie and give her more trauma to endure.