TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Amber, you are the next Spotlight victim...I mean subject

I will get the ball rolling!!

Do you like coffee?

What is your favorite breed of dog?

Fave colour to wear?

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?

Favorite candy?

Least favorite house chore?

Least favorite bug?

Whats the best thing about being pregnant?

Worst thing "?

Ever been on tv?

Fave tv show?

Type of music you enjoy?

Do you collect anything?

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favourite Christmas movie?

Favourite movie period?

Favourite type of chocolate?

Beatles or Rolling Stones?

If you were trapped at the North Pole in the middle of a blizzard and Santa could grant you one wish, what would that be?

Favourite movie hunk?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Amber!
We'll try and not be too rough on you.

1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?

2. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?

3. If money were not an object, what would you do with your life?

4. Which Gather member (and/or staffer) would you most like to meet in person?

5. Are you always early or terminally late?

6. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past?

7. What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?

8. What place in the US would you most like to visit? Why?

9. What place outside of the US would you most like to visit? Why?

10. Coke or Pepsi?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you read this regularly, you probably know the question by now. But for the newbies...

There is a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!! Who is it?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Do you like coffee? YES! I love it but I cant drink it right now.

What is your favorite breed of dog? BEAGLES!

Fave colour to wear? Black (John says Im a goth wannabe
)

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Australia

Favorite candy? CANDY CORN!

Least favorite house chore? Doing Dishes

Least favorite bug? One time I was camping and there were these freaky looking flying bugs with long stinger looking things but they werent stingers. And they really freaked me out. So those but I dont know what they are called.

Whats the best thing about being pregnant? Knowing that I will eventually have a baby out of it.
Or not having to deal with a period. Or now that I got used to it feeling her move around is pretty cool.

Worst thing "? The throwing up all the time. Thats just plain nasty!

Ever been on tv? Yeah one time when my school bus wrecked really bad. They had a video of all us kids walking to the new bus. And I was laughing with one of the firemen.

Fave tv show? Greys Anatomy.

Type of music you enjoy? I like everything but I mainly listen to Country.

Do you collect anything? Dog figurines. I have tons of them and horses.

Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimist.

Favourite Christmas movie? Please dont kill me but Ive never ever watched any christmas movie all the way threw.
Ok well I watched Elf once. So I guess that.

Favourite movie period? Wild Hearts Cant Be Broken

Favourite type of chocolate? Dove Dark Chocolate

Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles

If you were trapped at the North Pole in the middle of a blizzard and Santa could grant you one wish, what would that be? To have all my past animals with me again even for just a little while.

Favourite movie hunk? Logan Bartholomew.
I love him.

1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? hmmmm Ive done so many. I guess it was one time I hid in a pile of clothes my mom was folding. She had gone away to put more laundry in so I buried myself and when she came back in I jumped up out of them screaming like a wild women. She screamed and screamed. It was so funny.

2. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? OMG I guess it would be Babies R Us and I would take about 10 minutes. LOL

3. If money were not an object, what would you do with your life? I would go off with my animals and John and Lava Girl into the woods and never come out!

4. Which Gather member (and/or staffer) would you most like to meet in person? Whats Gather?

5. Are you always early or terminally late? Early I hate being late. Im always the first person anywhere.

6. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past? Singing Jingle Bells in Burp form. It was pretty good if you ask me.

8. What place in the US would you most like to visit? Why? I really want to go to South Dakota! To see Mt. Rushmore. Plus Ive heard its really pretty up there.

9. What place outside of the US would you most like to visit? Why? Australia! Ive always wanted to go there and see all the animals and Ive read all about it and I just really want to go there.

10. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

There is a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!! Who is it? Josh Turner and he would start singing!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Congrats Amber!
We'll try and not be too rough on you.

I forgot to answer this one! I really dont know. I cant think of any song grumpy enough for me in the morning.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Amber!

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be?

~ Who is your favorite singer?

~ Who is your favorite band?

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

~ How many siblings do you have?

~ What is your birth order?

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have?

~ Do you like shopping for antiques?

~ What is your favorite color?

~ Do you collect anything?

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time?

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject?

~ What kind of car do you drive?

~ Residence.....own or rent?

~ Did you attend college or trade school?

~ What do you do for a living?

~ Have you ever been camping?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Congratulations Amber, you are the next Spotlight victim...I mean subject
...love your quote Natalie!!!...

Hi Amber!....

Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today,....see you tomorrow my friend...

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

: You grumpy? I can't imagine that!
At least you have a reason to be right now.
LOL! Yes Im a crabbie pattie in the mornings. I dont fully wake up until after 12 no matter how early I wake up.

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be? I guess I would be a zoo keeper. I would love to work with Chimps or Lions.

~ Who is your favorite singer? Josh Turner

~ Who is your favorite band? Weezer

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

~ How many siblings do you have? 6. 2 boys 4 girls

~ What is your birth order? 3rd to youngest.

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have? 8 nieces no nephews

~ Do you like shopping for antiques? Yes but Ive never bought any for myself. Im to scared the animals will mess it up.

~ What is your favorite color? Black

~ Do you collect anything? Dog figurines and horses. Turtles and pigs.

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time? Oh man! Lets see Ive had I have to name them out or I will probably miss one.
Patches, Joshua, Charlie, Lil Bit, Pepper, Sweetie Pie, Tigger, Shadow, Lacey, Brat, Crybaby, Lily, Annie Rose, Kitten, Bagheera and Nazumi. So that makes 16 cats. And the most I had at once was 8.

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject? Picture Taker. I hate to have my picture taken. So I avoid it at all ccost.

~ What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Chevy Malibu

~ Residence.....own or rent? Rent

~ Did you attend college or trade school? Nope I didnt even finish HS.

~ What do you do for a living? I have 4 jobs. Im a Nanny, a dog groomer, paper thrower and on saturdays I work at a jewelry shop.

~ Have you ever been camping? Yep at least twice a year.

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?
If your asking have I ever been then no I have never been.
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?

3.- Can you speak spanish? Yep. I went threw an all spanish speaking school for my first 4 years of school. Then I took spanish classes up until I turned 18.
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I dont have a spanish cd but I have a few friends that do and I love it. I just wish I could dance to it!
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) Yes once a LONG time ago and I cant remember what it was called.
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I love it! My tummy cant handle it to good any more. But I love burritos and pretty much everything else.

7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? I do but Im underage and pregnant. So Im being a good girl lately and not drinking.
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock??? Yep used to take naps in them while we were camping as a kid. I loved it.
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? Yeah I had to wear them in school during plays and things.
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) Ive never been there but I know of it.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Amber!!! Congrats on the spotlight!

What is your best childhood memory?

How old were you when you got your drivers license?

At what age were you allowed to date?

What stereo type did you fit into in high school?

salt, pepper, or both?

What is your most embarassing moment?

What is your greatest achievment so far?

Any names yet for the baby?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Your middle name?

Your cats names, where did you get them from? And what do they mean?

Ok, that's it for now....I'll try to think of a few more....

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your best childhood memory? Its got to be the time me and my dad went out in the middle of a really bad ice storm. We walked around the neighborhood looking at all the pretty trees and the branches snapping and falling down. We had a blast and when we got home my mom about killed my dad for taking me out in that mess. But it was a good bonding moment for us. We just talked and laughed and had a blast.

How old were you when you got your drivers license? I was 16. Had to take my test twice because I sped the first time so badly I terrified the guy who was testing me.
Second time I went 15 MPH the whole time.

At what age were you allowed to date? I wasnt supposed to date till I was 18. But umm that didnt happen and I ended up dating Stan when I was 16 and running away to St. Louis with him at 17 years of age. I thought I was so smart.

What stereo type did you fit into in high school? The wild trouble makers group believe it or not.

salt, pepper, or both? Pepper. I hate salt!

What is your most embarassing moment? Oh Gosh I have so many. I guess the time I fell in front of a group of really cute guys when I was about 15 and started crying because I dropped my cheesy bread.

What is your greatest achievment so far? Making Lava Girl.

Any names yet for the baby? Either Alaina Rose or Kaelyn Jayde.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Finnished high school and colledge and in vet school.

Your middle name? Lee

Your cats names, where did you get them from? And what do they mean? Tiger Lily I got her as a feral kitten. Anyways with her striped fur and umm wild personality I thought she looked/acted like a Tiger but didnt think it was to good of a name for a girl. So my mom said how bout Tiger Lily like from Peter Pan and it just stuck. Shes mainly called Lily now.

Annie Rose was named that when I got her. But her name comes from the fact that she looked like a little waif who had no home (tiny and skinny) and her name Rose was the name of her breeder and her mom was also Rose. My parents named her.

Kitten umm well I could never tink of a good name for her and just kept calling her the kitten. So it finally dropped to Kitten after awhile and so she really had no name for about 5 months. Until I just finally told the vet her name was Kitten because I felt bad that on her records it said she was No Name.

Nazumi Takoa. Nazumi means small rodent and I used to have a mouse named that and I loved the name. But was sad that I didnt give it to something that would last longer.
So I decided to name Nazumi that. Takoa was a name John liked. Hes named after a astronaught. But we later found out the astronaughts name is actually Takao.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

my mom & sister both have the middle name Lee, spelled exactly the same as you!
I share that middle name with 3 (maybe 4) grandfathers, my dad, lil brother, 3 uncles and 8 male cousins. Im the only girl. LOL

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I share that middle name with 3 (maybe 4) grandfathers, my dad, lil brother, 3 uncles and 8 male cousins. Im the only girl. LOL
yeah, cause most girls that are Lee are spelled Leigh.....so you are not alone Amber! My mom & sis will share it proudly with you!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

yeah, cause most girls that are Lee are spelled Leigh.....so you are not alone Amber! My mom & sis will share it proudly with you!
Yeah I know. My whole life my relatives on my moms side (the non Lee side) have spelled my name Leigh. To Amber Leigh. Im not Amber Leigh Im Amber Lee!

sandycharm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

If you read this regularly, you probably know the question by now. But for the newbies...

There is a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!! Who is it?
WOW there's a Spotlight on this forum? Sounds like fun. So can anyone ask questions to our "Spotlight of the week" or are questions already set up?

Anyways... since I'm a "Newbie" the answer to your question is WWE Superstar Dave Batista

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What's your favorite color?

Has your favorite color changed as you've grown older?

If time travel were possible, which period of world history would you like to return to?

Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Gotten a ticket?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandycharm

WOW there's a Spotlight on this forum? Sounds like fun. So can anyone ask questions to our "Spotlight of the week" or are questions already set up?
Yep anyone can ask questions.

katachtig

What's your favorite color? Black

Has your favorite color changed as you've grown older? Yep as a kid it was Orange first then purple. Im starting to really like red now.

If time travel were possible, which period of world history would you like to return to? It would have to be the 1800's Ive always wanted to live back then.

Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Gotten a ticket? Nope. Ive never been stopped once for anything. How Ive managed that I have no idea. Since Im a speeder.
One time I got honked at by a police man and when I looked he shook his head at me and pointed at the speed limit. Then he pulled over a car that was behind me.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More ?'s Amber!!!

What was your best class in school?

What was your worst class?

What was your favorite?

How did you meet John?

Tell us about the 1st time he told you he loved you?

What was your 1st date like?

What do you normally eat for breakfast?

What is your due date for Lava Girl?