has anyone ever read or heard of the series...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

called Warriors? they're about cats who live in the wild...

just wondering, b/c i think they're pretty good.
A book series? I'll have to go to Amazon.com!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My order of the first three Warriors arrived Friday and I just finished the 2nd book. Lots of drama - loyalty, treachery, love, humor, pride, heartbreak, birth and death. It's always interesting to read the words of someone trying to get inside the feline mind. This author put a lot of thought into selecting terminology and names that feels suitable for these wild ones and their adventures. I'm enjoying the read and will continue with the series.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my piano students are going to let me borrow some of their books - it sounds pretty cool.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phat Locani

My order of the first three Warriors arrived Friday and I just finished the 2nd book. Lots of drama - loyalty, treachery, love, humor, pride, heartbreak, birth and death. It's always interesting to read the words of someone trying to get inside the feline mind. This author put a lot of thought into selecting terminology and names that feels suitable for these wild ones and their adventures. I'm enjoying the read and will continue with the series.
yeah i like reading the different perspectives. erin hunter put alot of thought into everything, like you said. she made the first series, the regular warriors, then she just finished a new series, warriors the new prophecy, and is now making more. apparently these books are very popular.
glad you are enjoying them and happy reading!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

yeah i like reading the different perspectives. erin hunter put alot of thought into everything, like you said. she made the first series, the regular warriors, then she just finished a new series, warriors the new prophecy, and is now making more. apparently these books are very popular.
glad you are enjoying them and happy reading!
I am anxiously awaiting these already ordered:

#4 Rising Storm (Warriors)
#5: A Dangerous Path (Warriors)
#6: The Darkest Hour (Warriors)
#1: Midnight (Warriors: The New
Prophecy)
#2: Moonrise (Warriors: The New Prophecy)
#3: Dawn (Warriors: The New Prophecy)

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i've started reading book one and boy, i have to make myself put it down. I don't want to get all upset and worried for the kitties.

oh - and erin hunter is a pseudonym (sp?) it's actually written by two women.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never heard of it, but they sound interesting. I'll have to look for them next time I'm in Barnes and Noble

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been trying to think what Luxor and Stoli's name might have been if they were in this book. . .

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

my birthplace?
Sorry ... "hometown" ............ A hometown entry of anything starting with "M" puts "Star" as the second half of the name.
I played with it a bit.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippee...I just bought books 1 - 3 at a Barnes & Noble event we were having for Girl Scouts. I can't wait to start reading.