My husband LIVES here now !!!

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
He arrived today at noon and now this is officially his home and he will return to the south - to visit- to get more belongings. we celebrated by touring the house to see my holiday decorations, having greek food for lunch, eggnog and rum for dessert and then taking a long delicious snuggle before going to the nutcracker tonight. I have been on my own for six months and it's great that this is offfically now his residence. Nest week he will get an oregon driver's license and register to vote. Yippeeeeeee.

Abi the cat approved by snuggling into his unpacked but opened suitcase.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Diana, what better Christmas gift than that huh? 6 months is a long time............

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How nice is that
Sounds like you guys are having a great time, too!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is great news.

Enjoy your Christmas together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
it's terrific to have him, even worth going back to my side of the bed. and the Nutcracker was magical and the lights in Pioneer Square were awesome. This evening we are having friends over for dinner and then go for a walk to see all the houses done up in lights.

Abi was a little standoffish at first but when she started climbing over him in bed I knew she was fine with alpha cat back. PLUS -- we can go cross country skiing again- have not done that in over 13 years.

you guys are great for understanding.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas Diana & Hubby & Abi...Hope your Christmas is all the better for having your DH home.
Mine will be leaving shortly but only for 10 to 12 weeks or maybe that was 8 to 10 weeks
I'm still confused

I guess I'll have to make a New Years Resolution to stop being confused