What I am thankful for

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That no matter what breaks, goes wrong, we seem to always handle it, or just what we need shows up or happens. I feel looked after, if that makes sense.

In the past 3 weeks, the microwave died, the coffeemaker died, Tippy wasn't well, and our truck died. Except for not being able to do more than shower Tippy with all the love we have for him and make him comfortable (and do our best to extend his life so long as we can keep him comfy), all the rest has resolved amazingly.

We found free shipping & tax free, great prices on a new microwave and coffeemaker - both better than what we'd had, and the truck...my mom suddenly said she had planned to send us money next year (sharing what she has while she's here, instead of leaving it for after she's passed), and dh got a very unexpected bonus from work. It was enough, that along with an incredible stroke of luck, that we got a brand new truck (dh has never has a new vehicle..ever) for just over invoice, with over half of it paid off already thanks to mom and the bonus.

I am so grateful.

ps and I paid myself (LOL) enough to buy the cats a brand new cat tree

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad for you that things worked out.

I am so thankful for all I have: my babies, the cactus, the hummers (which by the way are still around because I have the feeder filled up) the beautiful sunrises and sunsets.....Arizona is the Beautiful Sunset Capital of the World.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am thankful Mom is still here ... though not at home...

My Kandie is doing well do to a great vet and alot of tlc ... Gigi may be limping but I know accupucture will get her back to good fairly quick... Zoey is finally coming into late kittenhood( ye ha) ... My fish are well ( the two in the infermary are looking up) ...

I have some wonderful freinds whom some have never met me in person helping me through this stressful time....

A new car that should be realible for yrs to come ( that has extended warrenty so it should be) ....

The abilty for the first time in my life that if I learn to budget i could live without anothers help ( hopeing not to have to try it soon though )

I sure hope you were planning on others commenting...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

I am so glad for you that things worked out.

I am so thankful for all I have: my babies, the cactus, the hummers (which by the way are still around because I have the feeder filled up) the beautiful sunrises and sunsets.....Arizona is the Beautiful Sunset Capital of the World.
Ah lucky you. I love the birds that frequent our back yard, and love Spring because so many more are here then

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I sure hope you were planning on others commenting...
Yes, and I'm glad to see your post especially