Well, I am DREADING all the wrapping..LOL!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have finished all the shopping, and its now 8pm..I must wrap everything tonight as I am off to my sisters tomorrow...Its all sitting in the laundryroom in millions of bags just waiting for me...

I DON'T WANNA WRAP!!!
I can't bring myself to start...Its such a chore with a cat....She just sits on the paper, then bites it, then rips it, then bites the bows....etc...

Anyone else dreading the wrapping with the kits around?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just stuff things in bags if the cats or dogs drag them out I can just stuff them right back in. Much easier then wrapping.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well at least you were smart about it and waited until the last minute. I did my wrapping a week ago and Sydney spent he whole week chewing all the bows off

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think gift bags are the easy way to go. If there is a store called Tuesday Morning nearby (for future reference!!) they have the best prices-esp "after Christmas"!! Have fun and Neil and my sister are wrapping as I type this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Well at least you were smart about it and waited until the last minute. I did my wrapping a week ago and Sydney spent he whole week chewing all the bows off
I actually was smart enough to hide the gifts in a closet where Trout couldn't get at them...If I don't do that, they would be toast too

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I think gift bags are the easy way to go. If there is a store called Tuesday Morning nearby (for future reference!!) they have the best prices-esp "after Christmas"!! Have fun and Neil and my sister are wrapping as I type this!
Gift bags are great for adults...but watching a kid open one doesn't seem right..LOL
They need to rip things open

dont_eat_bambi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I always have my boyfriend distract the kitties while I wrap the first time. Then I put the presents under the tree and then I have to rewrap like half of them from the biteing an stuff under the tree.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I don't know WHAT i was thinking..but I actually tried using ribbon!!! BIG MISTAKE!! Trout thought it was a toy for her and wouldn't leave it alone..I almost taped her to a present by accident

So, out went the ribbon

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well I don't know WHAT i was thinking..but I actually tried using ribbon!!! BIG MISTAKE!! Trout thought it was a toy for her and wouldn't leave it alone..I almost taped her to a present by accident
Mine are all done, but what were you thinking using ribbon! Mine have been pulling gift tags and tissue paper out of the gifts all week.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work in the utility room. My wrappings are on top of the washer and dryer. I actually wrap on the ironing board. And the finished stuff sits on the freezer. And nobody pays me the slightest attention. I think that might be different if I used one larger space for the whole activity, but I don't know. It does simplify matters, but I feel a little cheated.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll wrap for you!
I LOVE wrapping gifts!!
I usually cut off a piece of wrapping paper for the boys to play with while I'm wrapping the rest, and they usually don't bother me while I'm doing mine!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I just finished now!! 3 HOURS LATER

Thank goodness I'm done!!
Trout only ruined about 3 presents, I thought it would be way more

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure the more the merrier I am alone with the girls and my fish

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's why I close my bedroom door.
I didn't wrap all the furbabies presents.
I am too tired. maybe tomorrow.
I wrapped their treats and that's about it.