Update on Elliot

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, just got off the phone with Elliot's (my foster kitty) new mom. Wanted to let you know he's settling in well, exploring, playing and, as expected, being very sweet and affectionate with his new parents. Tonya said he slept in bed with them last night under the covers, purring very loudly!

I was glad to hear from her, especially because Elliot was a Xmas surprise for his new dad and I was curious how he'd react. Tonya said he was mostly confused when she brought in Elliot's carrier with the bow on top, then happy and surprised to learn that the sweet orange boy was going to be their kitty! Elliot purred for his daddy right away and spent most of last night playing like the crazy boy is he!

So, all is well. Happy cat and happy people. Gotta love it!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I've got tears of happiness in my eyes - I am so happy for Elliott, his new parents, and you
What a very special Christmas gift for all; one of the best presents given in honor of Him

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow - how wonderful for all of them, and for you too, to hear at least - even though you must still miss him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Wow - how wonderful for all of them, and for you too, to hear at least - even though you must still miss him.
I do miss that sweet, goofy boy but, more than anything, I'm happy for Elliot and his
new family. He's where he belongs!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Wow - he's settling in fast! What a sweetie! We're losing ZsaZsa, our "half cat", on Tuesday, as her original family is moving to Croatia, and taking her with them. I know she'll be pleased to be with her family again, but we're going to miss her. Bittersweet, right, Eileen?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something about Elliot touched me. Im so very happy to hear that he settled into his new home and that he is happy
I bet he melted his new Father's heart when he crawled under the covers
Be good, Elliot, I hope I see you again

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Wow - he's settling in fast! What a sweetie! We're losing ZsaZsa, our "half cat", on Tuesday, as her original family is moving to Croatia, and taking her with them. I know she'll be pleased to be with her family again, but we're going to miss her. Bittersweet, right, Eileen?
I suspected he'd settle in quickly, but am amazed it happenend this fast!

It's definitely bittersweet, Tricia, and I know how you're feeling as you say good-bye to ZsaZsa. We want what's best for them, but can't help but miss the sweet creatures who have touched our hearts, like ZsaZsa and Elliot.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Eileen,

This is one of those Christmas miracles. Only a few short weeks ago, poor Elliot was homeless with only a pink collar to call his own. Now he has two loving homes and is settling into his permanent one.

Merry Christmas to you and your kitties, Elliot and his new family, and everyone else on TCS.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Eileen,

This is one of those Christmas miracles. Only a few short weeks ago, poor Elliot was homeless with only a pink collar to call his own. Now he has two loving homes and is settling into his permanent one.

Merry Christmas to you and your kitties, Elliot and his new family, and everyone else on TCS.
Just goes to show that love makes miracles happen. We've seen that time and time again on TCS.

Thanks everyone, and have a blessed Christmas.