lasers..i love em

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok my mom bought this lighter over the summer and stuff and well I found it the other day when I forgot mine when I was downstairs so we got a big drawer full of lighters and well I found this one with a laser on it...
Stormie goes crazy...cats really love lasers huh
Bella though doesnt really care for it though like Stormie although last night she was playing too attacking the wall....and when I turn it off Stormie will just lay down and stare at the wall waiting to find it again the little red light
She goes nuts...so I am usually doing school work with one hand and in the other I have the laser
she also demolished one of her mouse toys that she had for a while but never played with that much well in the last past 2 days wow she that mouse is no more
Id be afraid to see what her and Bella would actually do to a real mouse Id be scared seeing how I gave Bella a mouse this one time and it was demolished with in 2 minutes
!!! Lasers are the greatest invention

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats all love the laser too, except for Baker, he prefers to hide in doorways and pounce on the others as they run down the hall chasing the laser

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

My cats all love the laser too, except for Baker, he prefers to hide in doorways and pounce on the others as they run down the hall chasing the laser
Sounds like Bella except she just like pouncing on Stormie whenever she can
I swear they play to rough but no cuts or nothing so I think I am over exaggerating with them playing
another thing they do is one will hide behind a door and the other will be on the other side and they throw their paws at each other its soo cute and a lil funny and then they chase each other and pounce on each other....MOSTLY BELLA though
she loves to go over to Stormie and just jump on her and clean her even though Stormie doesnt like...weirdos

dont_eat_bambi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hunny Bun loves lasers also. She played and went more crazy with a laser than I have ever seen her play in the year and a half that I have had her. My boyfriend bought her one like a week or two ago. WE used it for two days and then it quit working. Poor hunny bun

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we found a bunch at the local dollar store and keep a stock pile of them.

Whitey and Luna both love them. I'll play with them for a bit, but occassionally take a break from the last light. Other members here have said that cats can develop an OCD from not being able to "catch" the light. So I'll mix up the cat toys a bit just to make things interesting and entertaining.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dont_eat_bambi

Hunny Bun loves lasers also. She played and went more crazy with a laser than I have ever seen her play in the year and a half that I have had her. My boyfriend bought her one like a week or two ago. WE used it for two days and then it quit working. Poor hunny bun
Well, if it quit that soon, you really should return it--that's a manufacturing defect and you can get a replacement. Your cat deserves it!

simonspokescat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Most cats do love lasers although I did live with one cat (my roommates) who had a cat that didnt care about lasers. They are a lot of fun and I think they are a great thing because it gives the cats a lot of exercise and interactivity.