What I should have asked for 4 Christmas

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should have asked for Photoshop for christmas!!
I saw it at best buy a while back...but was to occupied with getting plutonium and 20Questions the delux eddition for christmas that i didnt even bother to ask for that.

boy that would sure be a better gift then the out dated (like literally oudated) chirstmas ornament i'll get from some great aunt or something.
DARN IT!!! What was I thinking!!! GAAAHHHH!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With such gorgeous furbabies as Stewie & Mikey, hopefully someone will think to give it to you
What little treasures they are - the green eyes and the blue eyes are just like jewels

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

aww thank ya very much!
Jes' telling it like it is
I would love for you to get photoshop - think of all those cute pics of your boys that the rest of us here at TCS would get to enjoy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Jes' telling it like it is
I would love for you to get photoshop - think of all those cute pics of your boys that the rest of us here at TCS would get to enjoy
I'd be making all kinds of signautures...making funny greeting cards...all that neat jazz!
We just bought a new computer and i hardly put it to use, Im at work most of the day so I use that computer (there internet is faster lol)
With photoshop i would be sitten here all day doing neat stuff.
man oh man..if I would have only remembered!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe I didnt ask for photoshop but someone told me that my mom got it for me so I am hoping, and your fur babies are sooooooooo gorgeous
some one should just no to get that for you
Or maybe you will get some christmas money and buy it, and if you dont have enough I know you can finance it on dell
for real cheap every month
I looked last night
My mom just loved the stuff I could do with photoshop so I have a good idea thats what she got she also got me a new printer for photos for me other than the one downstairs
I take tooo many photos
She will be bugging me all the time
But maybe someone knows you and thought about it