Plans for christmas??

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was just curious, whats everybodies plans for christmas? I think my bf and I are going to his moms then dads and then we are coming home and relaxing! I cant wait for christmas, I am excited to give my bf his presents, He's been asking for his gifts all year, lol. So whats everyone doing for christmas??

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to my sisters house where my mom and brother are going to be visiting!! I am really excited as I have 2 small neices and they just LOVE Christmas!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No Christmas for me. I'm working both Christmas Eve Night and Christmas night. So, it will just be a regular Sunday and Monday night for me.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas eve at the MILs and christmas day at the SILs. My family lives way too far away to visit them... but I think theyre coming down in January so will probably do a late christmas then.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to dads in the morning then lunch with mum, back to dads for our sisters birthday gifts and dinner.
Then later that night I shall ring Canada and wish my hubby, cats & dog a Merry Christmas

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well Christmas eve my oldest brother D.J. and the kids are coming over here (The kids decorated the tree I have to post those pictures sometime soon
) I love my lil niece (my mini me and its SCARY well for me a lil I know me and o boy is she gonna be trouble
) and my nephews Logan 6, Emily 3, and David the third or Bubba 2 !!! And I am having chicken and my moms cooking ham yuck
and presents....Christmas Day we are going to my grandmas because its the first year without my pap and so shes cooking trying to keep busy! and my dad is cheap lol I want my moms turkey and mashed potatoes tho
Cant wait till easter
!!!! So thats what I am doing on christmas....I dont know if we are opening all the presents on Christmas eve tho..I hope we do though

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No plans for me either. Just me and my 2 kitties. I do plan on making myself dinner though. Ham, mushroom scalloped potatoes and salad. Kitties get something special too, though Abby probably won't eat it because she only likes her veterinary dry food.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas day with sis and bro-in-law for lunch, but the big celebration will be at New Year's because that's when my niece and her crew can come down.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner at the SIL's where she, BIL and two nephews live with MIL, grandma and grandpa and us three. Making jambalaya now, already got the crawfish etouffe' and rice done(thanks for the recipe LSULOVERS!), working on some potato corn chowder next. Also having catfish fillets, boiled shrimps, baked potatoes, salad and LOTSA desserts.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm jewish so I don't celebrate Christmas in the traditional sense. I do something I refer to as Jewish Xmas. Actually it's chinese food and a movie. Those are the only things open on Christmas Day.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

I'm jewish so I don't celebrate Christmas in the traditional sense. I do something I refer to as Jewish Xmas. Actually it's chinese food and a movie. Those are the only things open on Christmas Day.
Isn't that the truth!!! But here Waffle House is open too!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

Ooh chinese food - I will always give that a

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will be here just the two of us...calling our family members back East, enjoying dh's choice for Christmas this year - an alton brown recipe for pot roast that is truly scrumptious, baked stuffed potatoes, asparagus, salad, and a bit of chocolate cake for dessert.

And of course, a piece of my gram's "christmas pizza" aka sfincione, and our Christmas Vodka (recipe from Ikea's cookbook, unbelievable, we only have this once a year, like the sfincione).

Open presents, give the kitties presents

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow afternoon my brothers & I will open our gifts from eachother, and then my Mom & Dad will open one present each from us kids - and then we have church @ 7:30PM with our whole family, all 20 of us
Then we head to my Grandparents house here in town (my mom's side) and we open gifts from the whole extended family, that usually lasts a good 3-4 hours!
Then of course we have good food all night, and then Christmas morning we are here at my parents house with just my parents & brothers and we open all the gifts from eachother and Santa
Then usually my Grandparents come over and then we go to my Aunts house for the rest of the day

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're just staying home. We do every year.
and we just have me, my dad, and my brother here because it's less hectic with all the animals and such. my brother's girlfriend will be coming tomorrow, though and she's really nice.
I don't know if she'll be coming on Christmas, maybe for a bit since her mom's birthday is on Christmas. We are having snacks all day tomorrow and on Christmas we are having game hens, green bean casserole, stuffing, pies and a whole bunch of other goodies.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and gets what they ask for!