Traffic/Stores Horrible!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today after work I had to go by Petsmart and a local feed store for cat food and ratfood. I wish I hadnt let the kitty food and rat food run out or I would have never of went to the store today. It was AWFUL! Petsmart was horrible but I needed to get some wet food for Annie Rose because they are the only ones I have found that sells it.
I also had to ask something to the pups trainer. She was going nuts! She said they had been so busy all day and she was going crazy. I guess we dont have class for 2 weeks because of the holidays. Which Im not to happy about but oh well. Anyways people were so rude and I almost got my car wrecked into several times by people acting crazy. I dont plan on going anywhere this weekend if people are going to be driving like that. The feed store was pretty bad too there usually isnt anybody there but there were about 20 people in there. And its a little store. So I ended up getting all the animals food because they had gotten a shipment in. And I didnt want to make a trip out there again any time soon. So I ended up spending $100 at petsmart for Annie's food, some kitty treats, dog treats, rat litter, dog toys, a new leash for Buddy and a donation to a rescue that was there. Then I went to the feed store thinking I was only getting rat food and got the other animals food too. That ended up coming to $150. Now Im officially broke. Guess the kitties arent getting any toys.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is the last couple of days be xmas.
it;s not safe for people to be there

Itta just got back from indo, she wanted to go shopping and out to dinner tonight.
there is no way i am going out there. So she went with some local indo people.
she called about a hour ago she had been waiting in line with her group for almost 2 hours, said she was hungery and really need to eat something, so of course i went and picked her up.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work in retail stores ... petsmart was great( it was busy) compared to Toy r us ... My question is why wait so long..??
I too needed some wet food

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I work in retail stores ... petsmart was great( it was busy) compared to Toy r us ... My question is why wait so long..??
I too needed some wet food
Why wait so long to get food?