It's been 2 years ago today

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Bubba,

It has been been 2 years since I had to let you go. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss you. I had pneumonia at the beginning of the month, and I wished you were here cuddling me as you did when ever I got sick. You never left my side. You were a very special boy and I will always hold you close to my heart. Your mom Mort crossed the bridge on June 20. I hope you both are reunited at the bridge and are happy together.

I needed to write this to you to let you know that I miss you very much, and I will always love you very much.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sure Bubba is watching over you and missing you also.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some kitties just touch our heart a little bit more than others; it sounds as if Bubba was your special guy, and I know how hard this anniversary must be for you. (((big hugs)))

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me, the 2nd and 3rd anniversaries are esp. difficult - I guess it's just about then that I begin to realize that it is forever, till it's my turn to cross RB....you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

For me, the 2nd and 3rd anniversaries are esp. difficult - I guess it's just about then that I begin to realize that it is forever, till it's my turn to cross RB....you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Oh, and aren't your babies darling in that siggy!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry. This must be a very hard time for you, missing your baby so much. Just know though that Bubba is okay and just watching over you now and waiting until the day you join him. Rest in peace precious Bubba.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing your tribute with us.

RIP darling lives, look down in love on those who miss you so much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for all your comforting words. It really means alot to me. I miss that guy so much. He really held a big spot in my heart for 14 1/2 years. He taught me how to love unconditionally, and I will never forget him.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a lovely, touching letter that you wrote to your Bubba. I'm so sorry for your loss, please know that you will be with Bubba again someday, then you can cross the Rainbow Bridge together. Rest in peace, Bubba.

Bryan