Quick ? Help!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know of a website that has free templates for X'mas decorations??? My family has suddenly decided that we're having a Christmas tree but no-one is allowed to buy the decorations!!!

So, I need to make cut out snowflakes and and angel I suppose???

I've never done this before so any and all help is appreciated!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how to make paper snowflakes, but I don't know how to describe how to do them!

I'll help you search though!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
to be honest with you,
...I have not a complete Idea of where you can find that!...

are you try to put in whatever seeker "christmas decorations" and looks what sites offer you????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I know how to make paper snowflakes, but I don't know how to describe how to do them!

I'll help you search though!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by CoolCat

to be honest with you,
...I have not a complete Idea of where you can find that!...

are you try to put in whatever seeker "christmas decorations" and looks what sites offer you????
Tried that and keep getting sell decorations sites! Thanks Rigel, anyway! Merry X'mas to you and yours!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Tried that and keep getting sell decorations sites! Thanks Rigel, anyway! Merry X'mas to you and yours!!!
you welcomed my friend and I´m sorry for not be useful to you!

Merry Christmas you too and your wonderful family too!..

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Martha Stewart is always talking about patterns for her projects on her website. You might give that a try and see if there is anything you can use. (I would but my dial-up connection is sooooooooooooo slow this morning.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Nita...now...I'm feeling kind of Stooopid needing to do 2+ years old X'mas crafts (and me...a rosette maker!!) !!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cut a circle of colored paper and paste a picture of a family member (human or feline or canine) on it. Or simply take pic and cut it in a circle (or desired shape) and maybe trim with a paper flower or leaf.

It helps to regress to your childhood. I'm quite good at that!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a little girl, I remember taking construction paper and making paper chains that we would string on the tree. Also we would take Christmas cards and cut out the "picture" with pinking shears and put a small hole at the top, string ribbon and hang on the tree. My Grandmother did this with me. I believe it was something that was done during the Depression, when there was no money to buy ornaments. To this day, I still save cards that have pretty scens on them and trim them with shears - I guess it was how I started "crafting"! Mery Christmas!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you like scrambled eggs you could make holes inthe top and bottom of the eggs with a long needle, until the hole is big enough to blow the contents out (hence the scrambled!). Then paint the eggs and scatter glitter on them, and glue a bit of ribbon to the top to hang it.