My aunt Becky has passed on

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys
I really need some prayers please

My favorite aunt passed away early wednesday morning, she was only 49
she had been struggling with pserosis (sp) of the liver for the past 5 years. She was on the waiting list to get a liver transplant, and her poor dear heart gave out on her tuesday. This has got to be the most horrible christmas ever for our family
If you all could please spare some prayers for her husband, two sons, and two great grandsons they are really really having a hard time. My poor cousin was at the hospital at the time of her passing, and he is just a complete wreck

Please cherish your family members human and furry
this holiday season. Tell them that you love them and cherish your precious moments with them. Even though they only gave her 2 years to live five years ago, there is no way to prepare yourself for their loss, and I am so angry for all the times I did'nt make it to family events. Bless you all.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. Many hugs and headbutts from my gang

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your beloved aunt RIP.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear of your bad news. Prayers and hugs are being sent from Mississippi for the entire family.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. So close to Christmas especially!
Your family is in my prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much for your prayers. Today is going to be really hard. Her viewing is this evening from 4-9 and I have her jewelry that I cleaned so it would be all nice and pretty, and I have to get up there early to put it on her
I am just so upset with myself for not going up to the hospital tuesday. It was really wierd! For some reason I did'nt want to go in to work so I called off- I felt fine and everything
I thought about going up to see her, and to make it so bad I went shopping at wal-mart to get my Mom a few things for x-mas AND THE HOSPITAL WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!! LIKE 5 MINUTES AWAY,AND I DID'NT GO SEE HER
I am soooooooo sooo angry with myself
my Mother got home from work and it never crossed my mind again to go up there, and now its too late

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't blame yourself. There is no way you could have known that she would pass. Just cherish the memories you do have with her.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your sad and sudden loss.

I don't know if I have anything wise or comforting to say, but if you wish to PM me, please feel free. My mother passed away from the same condition December 2002 (age 55).

I would like to say that my mother (our family had several Christmas-time funerals) always found it comforting to think that it was because 'Jesus wanted them home in time for His birthday'.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. May she rest in peace.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss...may God shower his blessings on her soul. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im very sorry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. May she Rest in Peace

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss.
Don't be mad at yourself. She knows you love her and one day you will get to see her again.