Cat Competition!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday when I was in the pharmacist in the nearby town they told me that there will be a cat competition in January, when everyone has to send in pictures of their cats, they stick them on a board and then everyone votes on the most beautiful etc ( I don't know how many categories there are). They knew I have cats so invited me to join in. I now have to take some really good new pix of them all. So please send some winning vibes! It is nice to ask for some vibes for something good instead of for problems!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's such a good idea!

Many Creative and Winning photo }}}VIBES{{{ on the way, Jenny!

With such beautiful cats to model for you, I don't think it'll take you long to have a tonne of excellent photos! Maybe you could let us all help you choose which one you might enter!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

That's such a good idea!

Many Creative and Winning photo }}}VIBES{{{ on the way, Jenny!

With such beautiful cats to model for you, I don't think it'll take you long to have a tonne of excellent photos! Maybe you could let us all help you choose which one you might enter!

Good luck Jenny.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lotsa vibes, Jenny! You know we have vibes for you for whatever is important, but it sure is nice to be sending them for something that's putting a smile on your face. That crew of yours will wow the folks -- hear, that, kids? Smile nice for Mum, now!