Nazumi Why Oh Why?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have to talk back to your meowmy and then go ahead and do exactly what she doesnt want you to do?

I swear Nazumi talks back to me! Hes doing his Im going into the kitchen thing and its WAR! He keeps grouching at me. Rotten boy!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He just making sure you have plenty of practice for when LavaGirl comes along. Think of it as his "Terrible Twos".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

He just making sure you have plenty of practice for when LavaGirl comes along. Think of it as his "Terrible Twos".
Yeah he sure is. I love him to death but OMG he gets on my nerves when he wont give in. Hes convinced that he should be allowed in the kitchen. Lil has started sitting on the counter growling all day at him. I think hes enjoying messing with her!
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

He's "training" you for when Lava Girl hits those teen years
If she's anything like her parents shes going to be a tough one and nothing can prepare me!
Nazumi is trying his best though!
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awww, it wouldn't be him if he acted any other way
Thats so true. I love his rotteness. Ive gotten used to it if he didnt have me on my toes all the time I dont know what Id do! Right now hes stalking Annie Rose and shes about to freak out!

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Cody talks back too:

"CODY! DOWN, NOW!" "Merrrrrowrr" "COOODY! DOWN!" "Raaaoww" *and he hops down, knowing what I was saying the whole time, just ignoring me*

Arn't kittys a hoot?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Kandie talks back ... Zoey just talks...lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that he is getting you ready for Lava Girl's arrival and terrible two's.

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
haha yeah my cat talks back to me too! i swear she knows how to say "yes" and "no"
me: peanuts get off the counter!
peanuts: nooooooooor!

me: your my pretty girl, aren't you?
peanuts: yeahhhhrow

lol its halarious