To go to the store or not to go???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, right now it's about 10:15pm Memphis time here. It's pouring down rain- but I need to go to the grocery store. I'd like to go tonight while it's late and yucky out so i'll miss the crowds. The store closes at 12:00am...so i need to decide soon. It is raining pretty hard outside, so i'm not sure i wanna drive in it or not...but then again, it's only down the road
Should I go or not? Keep in mind- i have to work till 11:30pm tomorrow night and won't have time to go tomorrow- and i need to get started on my baking soon. To go or not to go???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized i posted the same thread twice. Would someone mind deleting it when they get a moment?
Thanks!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm..... I would say not go. Mainly because weve had some bad wrecks around here lately from driving in the rain.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Hmmmm..... I would say not go. Mainly because weve had some bad wrecks around here lately from driving in the rain.
I drove past at least 3 tonight. / I think i'll be ok though- it's literally just down the road within walking distance if i do go. I still haven't made up my mind yet
I should get on that

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

blah, its wet out there,
for once i will say what are BF for haha
If I send Colin to the store for baking stuff.....there's no telling what he'll come home with
And it definitely won't be for baking
/ Besides, he's at work till 11:00ish.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

If you're running low on kitty food, you just HAVE to go!
They have enough to get through tomorrow if I don't go tonight.....- they have tons of dry...but they're low on soft...so i was going to get them some more and go ahead and pick up some kitty litter too when i go. I'm just trying to decide if i wanna go right now or not

Originally Posted by theimp98

lol ok make him go with you once he gets home
I think i'm gonna call him real quick and ask him what the streets are like right now and see if he wants to go when he gets home or wait.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So uhhh yeah....it's 12:09 am..haha it's safe to say i'm not going tonight. It's really raining hard out there. I'm going to try and go in the morning after I go to the doctor and before work. Ahhh I need more time this week!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So uhhh yeah....it's 12:09 am..haha it's safe to say i'm not going tonight. It's really raining hard out there. I'm going to try and go in the morning after I go to the doctor and before work. Ahhh I need more time this week!
I thought you were going to post that you had gone to the store already! We all need more time in the week! I have to stinking work tomorow but dont feel like it at all.