TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit Wolfgang!!! NO!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8-Bit Wolfgang!!! NO!!!!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
8-Bit Meowmy isn't going to go over this again. Just because her chocolate has a shiny wrapper doesn't mean that you can try to steal it when she is eating it. I will refer you back to the time that you ate a piece of her Christmas chocolates last year and she freaked out and took you to the Emergency Vet. So unless you want to go back to the horrible place where they stick things up your butt you will stay away from the chocolate, and we will have a nice night!
post #2 of 15
Run!!! She used your first and middle name!!!!!

Send the chocolate to Auntie Jan, okay?
post #3 of 15
But the chocolate is goooooooooooooooooooooooood meowmy
post #4 of 15
UH OH! 8 Bit rRUUUUNNNN! She used the middle name!
post #5 of 15
Oh gosh Joey loves chocolate too!! 8 Bit it's no good for you!
post #6 of 15
I have to run from Ducky when I eat chocolate





post #7 of 15
8-bit strikes again.
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Last year 8-Bit decided it was okay to try a Hershey’s Kiss. DH called me over and asked why I had thrown a wrapper on the floor, and it was at that moment we looked at each other and knew what had happened. About 30 seconds later he was in the kitty carrier going down the elevator on his way to the vet. Three hours and $150 later we found out he was fine. He will never have chocolate again!
post #9 of 15
hehehhe - I didn't even know Bit had a middle name!!!! Not too serious yet - the full name hasn't come out!
post #10 of 15
but but but but , it taste sooooo good
yea its kinda sad that you cant give cats and dogs those things
post #11 of 15
Don't feel to bad sweetie. Last week..my sister's lab/rat terrrier mix Bailey (she looks like a little spotted cow! She's prescious!) was being mischevious. My niece Taylor had just made an entire bowl (we're talking huge bowl here) of chocolate pudding. She turned around for two seconds- keep in mind it was on the table ) and My sister walked in the room just to see Bailey's Paws COVERED in chocolate, and chocolate dripping all down her mouth and on her face She immediately called me and told me what Bailey did. Which of course I was worried because Chocolate in certain amounts can be toxic to animals. So I called the vet to see what to do. He told us to give her a tsp of peroxide (apperently, peroxide to dogs is the same thing as epikack (sp?- that charcole stuff) they give to people with poisioning. Well....we gave her some peroxide to induce vomiting....nothing....so he said give her some more--we did...nothing....so after about 3tsp of peroxide- she never threw up and she never got sick. My vet (he's a close friend) came over to have a look at her and said that she likely just had a high tollerence to it and was ok ( we were like REALLY? - it was only all over her ) So she wound up being ok after all and she ate an entire bowl of pudding. / My niece was sooo upset over it too- she thought her doggie was gonna die (she's 12 and a bit dramatic). So since then, they've all been careful with their food.....especially around Bailey / So don't feel bad sweetie- it happens to the best of us..
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Don't feel to bad sweetie. Last week..my sister's lab/rat terrrier mix Bailey (she looks like a little spotted cow! She's prescious!) was being mischevious. My niece Taylor had just made an entire bowl (we're talking huge bowl here) of chocolate pudding. She turned around for two seconds- keep in mind it was on the table ) and My sister walked in the room just to see Bailey's Paws COVERED in chocolate, and chocolate dripping all down her mouth and on her face She immediately called me and told me what Bailey did. Which of course I was worried because Chocolate in certain amounts can be toxic to animals. So I called the vet to see what to do. He told us to give her a tsp of peroxide (apperently, peroxide to dogs is the same thing as epikack (sp?- that charcole stuff) they give to people with poisioning. Well....we gave her some peroxide to induce vomiting....nothing....so he said give her some more--we did...nothing....so after about 3tsp of peroxide- she never threw up and she never got sick. My vet (he's a close friend) came over to have a look at her and said that she likely just had a high tollerence to it and was ok ( we were like REALLY? - it was only all over her ) So she wound up being ok after all and she ate an entire bowl of pudding. / My niece was sooo upset over it too- she thought her doggie was gonna die (she's 12 and a bit dramatic). So since then, they've all been careful with their food.....especially around Bailey / So don't feel bad sweetie- it happens to the best of us..
Sounds like what my 2 rotten dogs did. About 3 months ago they ate a whole 12 pack of chocolate snack cakes! Ok not a whole they left 1 totally smooshed one in the wrapper. They got into my grocery bags while I was putting away and I didnt notice them run of with it. Later that night I found what was left half of the box and the 1 smooshed cake. I freaked out but it had already been hours since they did it. They had been passed out for a couple hours before I found it. LOL So I figured if they werent sick already then I didnt have anything to worry about.
post #13 of 15
Ducky LOVES chocolate, I used to give him some before I knew it was toxic When I found out, of course I stopped giving it to him, but every time he hears anything that sounds like the wrapper on a Hershey kiss, he comes running. So I have to be a closet chocolate eater.
post #14 of 15
My childhood pup Peggy ( a true mutt) got into my moms room and ate my holloween candy ( in the bag was all choclate that my mom would eat as I am allergic ( far more so then than now)... she must have eaten a lb or so .. not evan a diarrea ( no ER vets then ) she must have been very tolerant

Gigi nabbed a choc chip cookie a few weeks ago .. I immediately called the ER clinic as it had to be the weekend .. They said not to worry since it was made with reg not dark choc ... but not to give her any more..lmao
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
I did break out the last name on 8-Bit this time. My DH last name isn't all that common so I didn't post it. But for all who are interested his full name is 8-Bit Wolfgang DH last name. Scratch's is Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds DH last name.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit Wolfgang!!! NO!!!!