TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OMG I just FOUD our Christmas Cards!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OMG I just FOUD our Christmas Cards!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I've been so scatter brained lately because of my new job! I just found all of my Christmas cards UNMAILED sitting in my hutch! I can't believe that I forgot to mail them.

To any TCS members that get their card over a week late, I am sorry.
post #2 of 14
I havnt sent mine out yet either!
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
I also just realized that I misspelled found. Oh my I think I need to skip Christmas and just go to sleep.
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I think I need to skip Christmas and just go to sleep.
That is sounding like a very good idea right now
post #5 of 14
I did that last year. But I found them after Christmas!
post #6 of 14
This is why I never send Christmas Cards anymore. I never mailed them on time!
post #7 of 14
Awwww, thats okay..better late then never. I'm sure the receivers will understand
post #8 of 14
If they're gonna be sent out REALLY late - send a few e-cards out over the internet for Christmas .....yahoo has a ton for free as do a few other sites...and then instead, send your paperback cards out for New Years
post #9 of 14
We understand!!
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I also just realized that I misspelled found. Oh my I think I need to skip Christmas and just go to sleep.
Blame it on the eggnog.
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satai View Post
Blame it on the eggnog.
I wish I could. I called my Mom, and asked her what I should do. She said better late than never!
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I've been so scatter brained lately because of my new job! I just found all of my Christmas cards UNMAILED sitting in my hutch! I can't believe that I forgot to mail them.

To any TCS members that get their card over a week late, I am sorry.
and here I thought you forgot me!!
post #13 of 14
Better late than never!
post #14 of 14
I rarely send cards, but I once received a card on time, but I didn't find it till AFTER Christmas, because someone had slipped it under my bedroom door and it slipped under something (a coat or the litter box).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OMG I just FOUD our Christmas Cards!