The last Harry Potter book is....

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! Let the speculation begin.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oww sounds spooky!!!
so....ready for the next movie?
i have no idea when its due out..what its about..or anything.
but i like it that way...I LOVE THE SURPRISE!!! about the only surpirses i life i like.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm interested to see who plays the (not-so) lovely professor Unmagine or whatever her name is. *heh-hem...* I thought the Goblet of Fire was well-done, but I wasn't so happy with the third movie, especially since that's my favorite of the books. I can't wait for this book to come out though!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wait either! Its the last one though
my friend and I were speculating that one of the main characters, Ron Hermione or Harry, will probably die, and we both agree that the death of Dumbledore was a bit suspect, so we think something is going to happen with that

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B and I were talking about the HP books. He suspects that the 7th book isn't the last book, despite what JK Rowling says.

He sees Harry going on a mission by himself to chase down Voldemort and then the unknown 8th book will be wrapping up the series.

However if it truely is the last book, as Rowling says, then I'm betting that Dumbledore isn't dead, he'll return, but maybe like what Obi Wan Kenobi was in the STar Wars saga (ghost like)

Plus I'll bet that Harry dies. After all, she was approached to write a series of Harry after Hogwarts, but she won't say if she will or not.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard that she's killing a main character so no one else can pick up the series and write more books after she's finished them.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

oww sounds spooky!!!
so....ready for the next movie?
i have no idea when its due out..what its about..or anything.
but i like it that way...I LOVE THE SURPRISE!!! about the only surpirses i life i like.
From what I've heard the next HARRY POTTER movie is out in July. At least that's the buzz I've heard.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I just saw 7/13/07 for the 5th movie.

Has anyone heard when the last book is due? I had heard 7/7/07, but I didn't find that on JK Rowlings web site!!

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I cant wait for the book or the movie. I read books 1-6 in practically one semester. It was a great series in my opinion. I never really got bored with it. Its sad that this will supposedly be the last book.