Queen Frankie

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, with all the new kitty pics and the fact that I've been taking pictures since I bought my new camera last week both of my kits are feeling left out. So, I decided to start them each their own threads for all the pics I'm sure to be taking. Frankie is a little posing princess. She usually love to sit pretty for the camera... unless she's sleeping.

Looking off into space

I'm ready for my profile (meowmy didn't tell me I had eye boogers!)

Oh, you want a picture of me?!

Yawn... ok, I'm tired of picutres

No, really, stop taking my picture

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, her daddy has this blanket that she knows she supposed to stay off of. She sheds like mad and has already claimed a blanket that her grandma crocheted for daddy. So, here she is trying to sleep on it with out getting into trouble...

Shoot, I've been caught. Tell daddy I was sleeping here.. I dare you!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Frankie is a GORGEOUS girl
I LOVE that first pic with her pink nose and pink lips ....... awwwwwww Frankie and what beautiful eyes you have

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanl you! I'll be sure to tell her... as if she doesn't have enough of an attitude. LOL

My favorite part is her orange birthmark under her chin. It's the only color on her underside.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Frankie is a beautiful girl.
I love the one of her yawning. I never seem to have my camera ready when my kitties do that.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats one of my favorites too... I like the way a cat's nose wronkles up when they yawn and I got lucky that she did it while I was snapping pics.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one of her "laying the smack down!" Even though she's a little smaller (and only a little) she's still the domme. Some morning I'll come down stairs and she'll be sitting all pretty except for a big tuft of black fur in her mouth.
This pic is really bad (again taken w/ the returned camera) but it's still funny.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sleeping beauty... she's such a photogenic cat... unlike Wickett who never hold still!

First, trying for dear life to stay on daddy's blanket in daddy's lap.. She's practially bear huggung his leg to stay put while her tryies to get her down.

Ever notice how cats sleep on things they don't looke very stable on?

Aww... footsie!

And of course, I got the dirty look for waking royalty

Oh, and the scratch on her nose is from her attempt to land on the entertainment center w/ the cat grass.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thbtbtbtbtbtb... <that's a rasberry noise btw)

Both of them checking out the cat grass... Wickett didn't know what to do with it so Frankie claimed it as her own...

She liked it so much that one morning she tried to get it from the top of the entertainment center. I came home from lunch to the following... and a kitty w/ a bump on her nose.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we had another photo shoot last week. It was so sunny that I opened the front door to let in some light and with in seconds Frankie was there rolling around in the sun!

Then she came upstairs to look out the window from a much better vantage point.

And of course, in their new cubes that I got on sale. I never thought she liked them much till I saw her exploring last week.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What a beautiful calico girl
I have a soft spot for calicos.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's the reason I have a soft spot for calicos too. And yes, if she's not sleeping, she loves to be photogenic.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a show-off! Why is it that some of our furr kids LOVE to be in pictures, and some run when they see the camera! You have a very pretty calico girl, so keep those photos coming!