The weirdest thing...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is the weirdest thing on your desk right now? I have a light cover on my desk. Yes a light cover since it keeps falling down.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A tube of tulip paint, from where I put the kits names on thier stockings.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm....I have a pile of 3 kitties(Damita, Dorian, & Ophelia). That's the weirdest thing.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too many to list, LOL!

But one of them is a cartoon of several chickens sitting around watching a rotisserie (sp) chicken cooking. It is titled: "Horror Movie."

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Hmmm....I have a pile of 3 kitties(Damita, Dorian, & Ophelia). That's the weirdest thing.
Hmmm...can I change mine? The weirdest thing on my desk now is blood...the dogs barked & the cats scattered...scratching up my arms good!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

What is the weirdest thing on your desk right now? I have a light cover on my desk. Yes a light cover since it keeps falling down.
A light cover? I guess that's better than a heavy cover.
I'm having a hard time pitching this light cover.

The weirdest thing I have on my desk right now is a t-shirt. It should be in the laundry, not on my desk. Other than that it's tidy enough.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Too many to list, LOL!

But one of them is a cartoon of several chickens sitting around watching a rotisserie (sp) chicken cooking. It is titled: "Horror Movie."
That's funny!

Hmm, on my desk... nothing too out of the ordinary... oh except for my eye-ball stress ball. Ya know, those squishy balls you can squeeze when you feeling tense except mine looks like an eye ball... oh, and a stuffed Grinch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

A light cover? I guess that's better than a heavy cover.
I'm having a hard time pitching this light cover.

The weirdest thing I have on my desk right now is a t-shirt. It should be in the laundry, not on my desk. Other than that it's tidy enough.
Ha Ha Wyan! What do you call them. They are the things that go over the lights I guess to protect the bulb. This stupid plastic one clips and and I can't get it to clip right. It just fell down one day.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have anything weird on my desk, since I don't have one.

My computer sits on a wall-unit that I had built when I redid my sons old room into my new LSU room. My wall unit is 8 feet long and six feet tall. The only things on it are my computer and a tv.

The rest of the shelves are covered with my LSU stuff. And I have tons of that.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bottle of bubbles. Yes, the kind you blow with the wand when you're a little kid.

I also have a package of crayons, a rubber stamp of snoopy, some face paint (?!) and a cat. And a metronome, tuner and mini-disc recorder which is unusual for some, but not at all for me.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...since I'm the computer person it's hard to say. I have a bunch of computer junk on my desk, 2nd keyboard, laptop, backup tapes, network detector.

I guess for me the strangest thing would be my own coffee maker? A picture of my cat?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo yea, At home I have a "Mr. Wonderful" keychain.

Also a bunch of X-Files action figures (Mulder and Scully) and an action figure of Legolas from the LOTR movies.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a stuffed (as in with cotton, not as in dead) kiwi bird that my sister brought back for me from New Zealand. It makes birdie noises when you squeeze it (which is why it's here on my desk at work, and not on my desk at home where certain curious kitties can get to it). I also have a printer that prints only name tags. Every day I have to resist the temptation to print myself out one that says something like "Sara, Queen of the Universe, Destroyer of Worlds" or some such.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh ya, th ebubbles reminded me. Instead of a formal name plate on my desk I have to letter refrigerator magnets on the fron of my desk.

Here's the front of my desk... you can see my name, my eyeball and my grinch.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a picture of a cat holding it's breath that says

"women are not supposed to:
snore,
burp,
sweat or,
pass gas

Therefore we must B-word or we will blow up!"

and I also have a post it with my DH's sperm count.....fertility! don't ask!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, well,
Lysol, nail polish, WD-40 (no clue why) a lid to a bowl (again, no idea) a remote controlled spider, jewelry boxes, an inhaler....weird enough? I could go on and on if not