TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you ever just wake up and feel really ugly
I started to put my makeup on and I thought WHY
It's not helping anymore
Do you think we have an OLD uglier stage
because if there is such a thing I've caught it
It's very sad when you can't even stand to look at yourself, I am such a slacker on top of that it isn't helping
I think my worth whatever it was has lost some percentage points here
Did ever feel that way ?
I only laughing because I'm nutts also

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
oh Lois, on days like that you just MUST avoid the mirror, put on a nice hat and get the hell out of the house. and your new siggie is fantastic !!!

should i send you some juniper bath salts? they always make me feel great. besides I know where you live now ... hahahahahaha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any choice but to go out I still have 2 gifts to get
I hate the crowds and the Mall with a passion I'd rather shop online less stress
But I've waited to long to finish it that way so I think I'll just put a
and get out there, I like to think that I don't look as bad as some or as good as others so I guess were all pretty equal
Plus I think we would all be suprised to know how often people aren't looking at us or talking about us ( Right)

I think it's stress
I have no idea what from though, Hubbys going away in Feb no cooking, doing extra laundry, I'll just lounge around and eat Bon Bons

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I understand exactly how you feel! The thought goes through your head "What the bleep is happening to my face?" The best remedy is to get a facial and change the kind of cosmetics you use. Upgrading your skincare products and makeup makes a huge difference.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ConsumerKitty

Yeah, I understand exactly how you feel! The thought goes through your head "What the bleep is happening to my face?" The best remedy is to get a facial and change the kind of cosmetics you use. Upgrading your skincare products and makeup makes a huge difference.
Oh my Daughters an Esthetician
She's 39 years old doesn't have a skin issue gets botex, wears no foundation at all, now I know why because she's seen what she may turn out to be

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Plus my pants are to tight
That's the only thing I agree with in this thread. If I started putting on makeup my wife would probably file for divorce

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that's to funny, Your not weird or anything are ya

Ahhh Thanks Diana, it's sad when you wear a size4 and complain, but mine feel tight just like everyone elses
I think it was all that fudge I ate

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will NOT look in the mirror, unless I really have to!
I've gained sooooooooo much weight, that I ask Hubby how he can even think I'm beautiful.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always wake up feeling beautiful & loved. Why you ask? I'll loan you Dorian do you can find out. He licks me once my alarm goes off until I get up. When I open my eyes he's the first thing I see. He always greets me with a "mom" sounding meow. I
that kitty so much....he'd do wonders for you right now!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's just stress, But then that's my fault. But now I realize that I haven't even thought about Christmas Dinner
But the wizz I am I'll handel it

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

That's the only thing I agree with in this thread. If I started putting on makeup my wife would probably file for divorce
And why do men not have to wear makeup and women do? In the rest of the animal kingdom, its usually the guys who need to put on the big show-(the male cardinal for ex.) -We're doing something wrong here.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Yeah some days I wake up and feel really ugly. Then other days I look at myself and think I LOOK GOOD! LOL
John says the good thing about me is that I'm very cute but I dont know it.