Amazing Rescue Story

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just had this chat with a good friend in the UK and she tells me this amazing story. She´s had a rough time these last few months after having to send her dog and an elderly kitty over the bridge
She and her DH had decided to wait and see how they were before getting any more furries.
Anyway her daughter had been staying at friends, and was travelling home for Xmas, from Huddersfield to Leeds on the main motorway M1 (not sure how many miles but about 30-35 mins travelling) and when they got to my friends they heard a really sad meowing
and guess what.......
there was a kitten under the bonnet !!
My friend quickly got the kitty as it looked as if it was going to bolt away and took it into their house. They checked back and no-one was missing a kitty, so of course she is going keep it
Now they have a brand new kitty called Bonnet
Her daughter hadnt stopped or anything so it must have got in before they set off. Poor little mite must have been frightened to bits

They´ve had him off to the vets to check him over and book all the usual stuff. the vet was totally amazed as little Bonnet didnt seem to worse for the episode .......someone was definately looking over him and I told my friend it was either her RB dog or kitty that sent Bonnet to her

How brill is that just before Christmas

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, that's such a great story!! Happy Christmas Bonnet!! oh, uh, what exactly is a bonnet?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What a sweet story. That kitten has some guardian angel.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Awww, that's such a great story!! Happy Christmas Bonnet!! oh, uh, what exactly is a bonnet?
It is the hood of the car.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness that one should be in the newspapers!. That's a miracle he was ok after travelling in that part of the car.

Bonnet was sent to your friends for a reason, i'm sure of it
Try and get some pictures sent over of him Anne so we can see the little cherub

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Try and get some pictures sent over of him Anne so we can see the little cherub
My thoughts too, I am actually trying to get my friend to join us
so she´s thinking about that. I asked her to email me some photos of the little boy.............so watch this space

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

My thoughts too, I am actually trying to get my friend to join us
so she´s thinking about that. I asked her to email me some photos of the little boy.............so watch this space
Oh, she should! Good luck Bonnet!