Water, water, more water.....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went in for my sonogram and they went ahead and did a few tests, but now I have to drink TONS of water so they can do another test.......I am going to be sick drinking all this water!!
Wish me luck please.........

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so exciting!(I think I missed the announcment or something but you are expecting right?) Have fun drinking all that water and good luck with the tests!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im not much of a water drinker( you guys can yell at me later lol)
so i'd be bummed out!
Hope you test go well..after its all over the first pee break will be better than anything you can imagine

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope things go well. I hate how they make you drink a bunch before your ultrasound. I end up spending the rest of the day peeing! Good luck on the test. I hope its nothing to serious!

mrvlad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Don't drink to much water.
We wouldn't want water intoxication now would we?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MrVlad

Don't drink to much water.
We wouldn't want water intoxication now would we?
LOL That remins me of one time when me and my sister were younger we decided we wanted to get "drunk" we drank 3 whole liters of root beer and then we filled one of the bottles up with water and drank that too. We thought we were drunk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is so exciting!(I think I missed the announcment or something but you are expecting right?) Have fun drinking all that water and good luck with the tests!
HAHA!! NOOO Iam not expecting!!!
I was having tests ran on my pelvic area, as well as kidneys, pancreas(I think) and some other things in my tummy area. LOL

BTW-the Dr says the test are fine except, I have a knot on my uterus, which he claims is 99.9% benign, and not to worry.