you think you're a slacker Lois?!?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you may not have wrapped your presents, but I have not even bought any yet!! Luckily I'm only getting GC's and a couple other easy things, but has anyone else waited till the last minute to shop??

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wait til the 23rd to buy. Great sales, crowds are small. We usually make an allnite run of it!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i always found waiting until after xmas to do xmas shopping is the best way to save time. lol, hehe, only get itta and my father something before xmas day.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've bought a few gifts, but most of my shopping will get done early Sat. morning when I hit Meijer's and Target!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad I'm not the only one!! I'll be doing mine Friday after work

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie you would not want to wait that late when you live in a mess like we do, there is so much traffic and way to many people it's terrible. I went to Mervyn's yesterday around 4 pm
I went in and OMG I never saw so many people crying kids and the store was a disaster. They did have lots of great sales and I looked around and when this one kid started screaming laying in the floor and the mother was ignoreing her she just started pushing the kid along the floor with the stroller
that was pretty much it for me...I can't stand it here anymore we may be looking out where DH is getting his new job when he comes back from wales
Its not as crowded there..Yep there seems to be a ot of slackers
And I still haven't done anything as far as wrapping
And I don't care

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Katie you would not want to wait that late when you live in a mess like we do, there is so much traffic and way to many people it's terrible. I went to Mervyn's yesterday around 4 pm
I went in and OMG I never saw so many people crying kids and the store was a disaster. They did have lots of great sales and I looked around and when this one kid started screaming laying in the floor and the mother was ignoreing her she just started pushing the kid along the floor with the stroller
that was pretty much it for me...I can't stand it here anymore we may be looking out where DH is getting his new job when he comes back from wales
Its not as crowded there..Yep there seems to be a ot of slackers
And I still haven't done anything as far as wrapping
And I don't care
Ack!! I hope my shopping trip is nothing like that!! you could always do what my grandma used to do- wrap our presents in brown paper bags
actually not even wrap, just plop 'em in there and stick a bow on it

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You could get snowed in like we did. I still have a couple of gifts to buy and I'm hoping the snow melts enough that I can get out to the main roads tomorrow. (They haven't plowed our cul-de-sac).

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the gifts wrapped !! Whoo Hoo I'm so good I even got out and got those last 2 gifts in about an hour
Not to shabby for the ultimate slacker I'd say