Check Out These Stylish New Slippers!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heheheehehehehehe....ya'll asked for it!!! Here are the "slippers" I made for my family's Dirty Santa gift exchange
lol..I really hope my brother-in-law Bubba gets a pair

For those of you who prefer Santa Clause...we have this stylish pair with the fat man himself gracing a slipper!

For those who prefer snowmen we have these stylish slippers complete with stick on snowmen and glitter!....

You can now get a great deal on both pairs for only $58,372!!! It's a steal!

hahah, funny thing is, ya'll didn't actually think I would make them
Hehehe, my family is gonna have some interesting gifts this year
/ Oh and by the way, would one of you mind posting the origional link to the slipper idea on this or pm'ing it to me? There was something written above one of the pairs about their new "slippers" I wanted to print it out and put it in each gift bag along with the slippers!
lol, I think I will also include a limited warrenty with the new shoes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

you should call walmart and see if they want to carry them
Awww come on Bruce- you KNOW you want me to mail you a pair

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL A friend made me some of those last year. I about died laughing! Those are better though. Good job!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok where in the world did you find such Marvloussssssss pads for those, they surely LQQK designer, oh my there absolutely Fabulous Darlinggggg
I'll take them both for that price That's terribly cheap don't you think

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL those are awesome...I was like what the heck...those are some WEIRD slippers but what ever floats her boat LOL until I read the rest hahaha

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

haha..i dont think those come in size 12, EEE width
I'll have to get some super dupper overnight pads to fix those up for ya

Originally Posted by 4crazycats

LOL A friend made me some of those last year. I about died laughing! Those are better though. Good job!
Hehe, thankyou

Originally Posted by halfpint

Ok where in the world did you find such Marvloussssssss pads for those, they surely LQQK designer, oh my there absolutely Fabulous Darlinggggg
I'll take them both for that price Thais terribly cheap don't you think
Woohoo!
My first customer! I'm gonna make millions

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

LOL those are awesome...I was like what the heck...those are some WEIRD slippers but what ever floats her boat LOL until I read the rest hahaha
Na, someone posted another thread and it gave me the idea to make those for my family's dirty santa gift exchange

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Oh let me do the Sales Campaign
I'd be good at it I know I would, seriously where did you find the thingess with that design
Those are smashing

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh Oh let me do the Sales Campaign
I'd be good at it I know I would, seriously where did you find the thingess with that design
Those are smashing
The arts & crafts section at wal-mart
Those stickers were more expensive than the pantyliners were

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually I meant the pads
Really
awww be nice now! it's late and i've worked all week
that's my excuse!
did i mention, i spent the last 1/2 hour looking for the fitted sheet to put on the bed (i had just done laundry. ) I had taken the blue sheets off the bed and was going to put the white ones on...and when I took everything out to fix the bed, i couldn't find the fitted sheet
I looked everywhere
Finally, I made Colin help....and it only took him two seconds to figure out that the last time i changed the sheets, i had forgotten to take the fitted white one off and left it on (it blends in with the mattress cover).....so wow....did i feel like an idiot
I swear I need some sleep!
I looked for a 1/2 hour for one fitted sheet- and it takes him two seconds to find it and make me look like a dummie

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

awww be nice now! it's late and i've worked all week
that's my excuse!
did i mention, i spent the last 1/2 hour looking for the fitted sheet to put on the bed (i had just done laundry. ) I had taken the blue sheets off the bed and was going to put the white ones on...and when I took everything out to fix the bed, i couldn't find the fitted sheet
I looked everywhere
Finally, I made Colin help....and it only took him two seconds to figure out that the last time i changed the sheets, i had forgotten to take the fitted white one off and left it on (it blends in with the mattress cover).....so wow....did i feel like an idiot
I swear I need some sleep!
I looked for a 1/2 hour for one fitted sheet- and it takes him two seconds to find it and make me look like a dummie
Dont you hate guys when they do that!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dont you hate guys when they do that!
Definitely! Oh man,...and Colin has had man PMS 1/2 the night too...so that doesn't help

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Definitely! Oh man,...and Colin has had man PMS 1/2 the night too...so that doesn't help
John has had man PMS today too! Or he could just be mad at me for going to work.
Either way hes in a horrible mood. Lets just say Im not to happy with him right now either. Hes being a jerk right now. He got mad at me for not being able to find a certain shirt he has been wanted for awhile now. I keep telling him it must be at his house but nooooo his mom told him she brought it over with the rest of his stuff. Anyways back to your regular scheduled program.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

John has had man PMS today too! Or he could just be mad at me for going to work.
Either way hes in a horrible mood. Lets just say Im not to happy with him right now either. Hes being a jerk right now. He got mad at me for not being able to find a certain shirt he has been wanted for awhile now. I keep telling him it must be at his house but nooooo his mom told him she brought it over with the rest of his stuff. Anyways back to your regular scheduled program.
wow....he sounds like colin today
(no offense!
) colin wanted to say something smart about the way I was cooking him dinner- so i left the man in the kitchen with th fryin pan....and you better believe-HE cooked dinner tonight and appologized
(he made sloppy joes
)

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

(no offense!
) colin wanted to say something smart about the way I was cooking him dinner- so i left the man in the kitchen with th fryin pan....and you better believe-HE cooked dinner tonight and appologized
(he made sloppy joes
)
Cute,,,that's the way to show 'em! Lol.

And I just looooove those designer slippers.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

(no offense!
(he made sloppy joes
)
John learned very quickly that he better be happy that hes fed at all. If he grouches about something he doesnt get real food for several days. Just cold sandwiches.
I just showed John your slippers he blushed like crazy!
He blushes so easily!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just cold sandwiches.
I just showed John your slippers he blushed like crazy!
He blushes so easily!
lol whats wrong with cold sandwiches. sounds good.