Crazy Cats (and dogs)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I think the animals have lost their minds! Nazumi and Kitten are chasing each other back and forth back and forth. Lily has decided that she has to do sneak attacks tonight. And jump out of the kitchen attack whatever animal is nearest and jump back in before Buddy gets to her. Annie Rose is PLAYING! Which Annie Rose never does. She is actually playing! Jada keeps chasing her tail and Buddy is bouncing around between chasing Kitten and Nazumi (and being chased) and chasing Jadas tail with her. One thing I can say for them is they always seem to know when Im feeling my worst and they do their best to cheer me up.
All except Lily.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL They always know, don't they? I'm just keep picturing Lily attacking everything that goes past the kitchen!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, how cute is that. Sometimes they can just make you laugh and laugh when you need it most. Thank Goodness for our precious babies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Sounds like you have your hands full!
Yeah but I love it. I cant stand it when the house is quiet!
Originally Posted by white cat lover

LOL They always know, don't they? I'm just keep picturing Lily attacking everything that goes past the kitchen!
She's one tough cookie. LOL Nazumi is totally enthralled by her. He thinks he wants to be her friend. And she says umm no you dont. HISSSSSSS!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you just wait! My cats were like that a couple days ago. Now we have 20 inches of snow. You're getting it next! (unsure of appropriate smilie here, LOL)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh you just wait! My cats were like that a couple days ago. Now we have 20 inches of snow. You're getting it next! (unsure of appropriate smilie here, LOL)
REALLY! I want snow! I guess I should watch the news sometime. Im always shocked+ by the weather because I never watch the news.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I were you, I'd check your forecast and go to the grocery store. Although I think there's a chance that it will go more northern...

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw.
I guess you aren't getting weather.
I guess not.
Im in K.C. About 8 minutes from Kansas.