A very nice & unexpected gift!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the nicest gift from a lady at work today! She is the head of our HR dept, and always a hoot & a half. Anyway, I don't "work" for her, but I do alot of general work, and some of it comes from her.... like I handle all of our company travel, and she has to travel about once a month, I make the reservations for her. Also, I am the events coordinator, so anytime they have a mtg, I reserve the rooms, order the food and handle all of the billing, set up etc. Either way, that's my job so it's nothing special for me to do. And alot of the admins get me something little for x-mas, but she got me a $25 gift card to Kohl's and a Victoria's secret bath set in her favorite fragrance "forbidden fantasy"! Isn't that so sweet?! It was VERY nice, and VERY unexpected! I am blushing!
And it really feels so nice to be appreciated!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People seem to be in the holiday spirit in my office too. A lot of people are bringing in treats and leaving them in the kitchen for everyone to enjoy. Others are bringing individual gifts to every person (there are only 15 in my office) Today I got a great big Hershy's bar from one of the consultants. With a cute sparkily card with a dog on it.

I am going tonight to get things for everyone. Little bags full of hershey kisses I think

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a great idea! Everyone loooooves chocolate!

I got a few other things from people in my office:

a crochet'ed scarf (very beautiful)
a green tea candle
a small (sparkly) holiday basket w/antibacterial soaps in it
a victoria's secret bath set & $25 gift card

I always get the admins something, and the guys in our service areas (security guards, copy center, and maintance)....this year I got them holiday mugs filled with candy. And the guys, I baked them all goodies, as food does well with them!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that was really nice! I know what you mean, always nice to be thought of

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats so nice Heather! Now save that gift card to VS for their Semi-Annual Sale!
You'll get TONS of stuff w/ $25!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

thanks guys! And later I just got a $50 visa gift card!

psssst......when does that sale start again Kenz?????
Usually around the middle of January - like the 15th-20th, I know thats when it was last year anyways!