Silliest thing purely by accident

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I was picking at a zit that popped. The zit was small, but kept bleeding a little, even after rinsing it and drying it off.

I did the quick fix thing and placed a small piece of tissue right over it to keep it from smearing on my face or dripping.

I then gathered all the cat food bowls, fed them, gave them their morning treats, grabbed my coat and walked out my door.

I stopped at the local coffee shop on the way to the highway and got a small coffee and a cookie, left and got back in my car.

As I'm starting up my car, I felt an itch on my face. That's when I realised I still had that little piece of tissue glued to my face

Anyone else do this?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It probably looked like you had been shaving your face!

that is soooo funny! I have never done that before, but I have done other things, like put a shirt on backwards & go to work that way....things like that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it also made me remember to a time when I was little.

My dad use to let me put "Make-up" on him (don't ask, I think a lot of my family humored me as a kid).

The last time he allowed this, he forgot to wash it off before going out. He got asked if he was a professional clown. After that he wouldn't let me put make up on him again.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Well it also made me remember to a time when I was little.

My dad use to let me put "Make-up" on him (don't ask, I think a lot of my family humored me as a kid).

The last time he allowed this, he forgot to wash it off before going out. He got asked if he was a professional clown. After that he wouldn't let me put make up on him again.
My dad used to sleep really heavily and one time my sister decided to use make up on him (i think she made him a tiger using lipsticks) and he woke up late so just threw on some clothes to take her to school thinking he would have a shower when he got back. Only he got called in to work for a few mins to help sort out a scheduling problem and everyone seen his lovely makeup

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've wore my shirt backwards and once in elementary school I wore 2 different shoes

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do that when I pick but I've never gone out w/ the tissue still on my face. I have however gone out w/ a pair of panties wadded in the leg of my pants.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

My dad used to sleep really heavily and one time my sister decided to use make up on him (i think she made him a tiger using lipsticks) and he woke up late so just threw on some clothes to take her to school thinking he would have a shower when he got back. Only he got called in to work for a few mins to help sort out a scheduling problem and everyone seen his lovely makeup

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I do that when I pick but I've never gone out w/ the tissue still on my face. I have however gone out w/ a pair of panties wadded in the leg of my pants.
I've done that!! Darn static cling!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought a new car, and they prepare the car for you and then take a picture of you with the car.
Then they post it up on the wall and send you a copy.
well they sent me my copy....
i buttoned up my jacket wrong(its a button up wool peacoat.)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

One Christmas my brother's dog came running down the stairs with something around his neck. We quickly realized it was my sister's [padded] bra.

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never done quite that before, but about a year ago my husband and I were visiting a little bitty country church we'd been invited to - the kind where everyone knows everybody and thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s no need to ask if there are any new people visiting, because anyone new sticks out like a sore thumb! Well, I was breastfeeding a baby at the time and so I asked someone where I could go to nurse, knowing she would get hungry during the service. Well, they pointed out a room located through a door at the very front of the church and my baby decided she was hungry during the middle of the sermon. So up I go while the preacher is talking, walking from the back of the church all the way to the front of a church with crying baby in my arms. After she finished eating, we left the room (yes, I managed to be sure everything up top was properly tucked away) and we went back down the isle, all eyes on the “new person†with the baby. I got back to my seat with no mishaps, left the church with no major blunders, and proceeded to get into our van where I smoothed down my skirt to sit down. Only… I noticed that something was wrong with my skirt! Oh my gosh, it was on backward!!! Now, before you scoff and think this is not a big deal, allow me to describe my skirt! It was a flowery pattern made from a very flimsy material and had a mandatory slip sewn inside. SOMEHOW I had managed to walk out the door that morning with the slip on the OUTSIDE of my dress, and the lovely flower pattern facing the INSIDE! I was absolutely mortified!!! As Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m wallowing in my own embarrassment, my husband turns to me and says “yea, I thought it looked a little funny this morning.â€
I have never worn the skirt since!