Originally Posted by neetanddave
Hmmm.... I need to go look up that word...."reprobates". I think it means "comediennes".... or "sweeties".... or something else like that.... it has to be nice if Fran said it.
Nope, that is not what it means.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
tr.v. repÂ·roÂ·batÂ·ed, repÂ·roÂ·batÂ·ing, repÂ·roÂ·bates
1. To disapprove of; condemn.
2. To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God.