Ch- Ch- Ch- Chia cat grass!!??

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has any one else seen this hysterical commercial for Chia cat grass?! Just like the old school Chia add, same voice, "What's the best present to give your cat for Christmas? Ch- Ch- Ch- Chia cat grass! Thats right, just spread the seeds, then water, and watch it grow! Your cats can't resist the Chia cat grass, It's the perfect gift for your cat!" I am not kidding, and I have only seen it once.......I was rolling!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Sounds funny though, especially for non-cat lovers...they must be thinking
Haha! That image is actually funnier than the ad itself!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I've seen it!
Love the Sylvester and Tweety planter.
Thankyou! Someone else has seen it! I can not stress how much I love cats!!!!!! BUT.......that was the most hysterical thing I have seen in a while! I am 36 and remember Chia planters from when I was 5-6?!!!! Hoax gifts from one family member to another........as well as those commercials!!!!!! Only once a year yet you can totally "name that tune"! STILL.................first thing that came to my mind was.................am I watching Saturday Night Live? They ran out of Chia planters for people? And.....One thing I remember about cat grass is that it makes cats throw up! Why not cat nip? Probably to controversial........the "gate way drug" for cats.... Great classic Chia commercial! Hope everyone gets a chance to see it! Maybe we can recommend it to VH1 for one of thier crazy shows!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oops! I was actually going to get one for my downstairs neighbour's cats!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I saw it last night it was so funny.

Speeking of, I have never been able to get a Chia to grow. I must have a black thumb.
Oh come on! " Just spread the seeds, water it , and watch it grow!"

Actually never had the pleasure, I'm a gardening type!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend works at CVS where they sell the chia cat grass sylvester & tweety, and I asked her to get me one for Xmas.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen that commercial, they've been playing it alot for the holidays. What is the use for pet grass? I've seen it at pet stores too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh...the commercial lost it's humor after about the 8th time i've seen it recently. They've been playing the commercial non-stop around here

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom told me about that commercial the other day!! I saw it last night and Neil says what's cat grass??? Don't they throw up after that?? (the gift that keeps on "giving in return"......hmmmmm. I should get one for my sister!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Mom told me about that commercial the other day!! I saw it last night and Neil says what's cat grass??? Don't they throw up after that?? (the gift that keeps on "giving in return"......hmmmmm. I should get one for my sister!!
Once again GailC, I love your sig! Yeah, cat grass is like castor oil for cats! Just makes them yak! Which is a major part of the humor in this genius marketing theme! What where they thinking, or was anyone thinking
?! I don't know about everyone else, but my kitties yak enough fur balls already!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my god this is great!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they have some locally! my kitties eat it but don't throw up. . .. .... . .

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad I brought this up!
I wonder whats next? How about....
Ch- Ch- Ch- Chia...........The perfect gift for any horse! The alfalfa planter!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i guess it had to happen! My boyfriend got the Chia cat grass for Maia, jokester!
Any body else recieve the best gift for your cat?