OMG!! Christmas Present- Excited!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been desperately wanting a Dooney and Bourke or Coach purse for the past year and everytime I go shopping I always stop by there and drool over them
So, tonight me and my best friend exchanged gifts - and THIS is what she got me - a little Coach coin purse/wallet. I am so so excited, I've never had anything Coach or anything like that. She said she was sorry she couldnt get me the purse (they are a bit spendy
) but I am just seriously THRILLED to get this!! After the day I had, this was the best thing that has happened in awhile! I just had to share cuz John just looked at me like I was insane

Here's one similar to the one I got tonight!! EEEEE!!!!

http://www.coach.com/content/product...ategory_id=317

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Cool! I've got a knock-off purse and wallet from them! Of course I didn't know it was them till I saw yours!
I want a real one so bad... but the one I want is $350! Someday.... someday

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I don't thinks so! Not unless I get rich! I almost never spend money on purses. Any good ones (even that knock off) came from a friend of mine. She buys me a new one every year, which is usually about when the last one she bought me is ready for retirement!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I don't thinks so! Not unless I get rich! I almost never spend money on purses. Any good ones (even that knock off) came from a friend of mine. She buys me a new one every year, which is usually about when the last one she bought me is ready for retirement!
Luckily the one I want from Dooney and Bourke is at TJ Maxx for an unbelievable $100! I think I might break down and buy it with my Christmas money. I NEVER buy myself anything nice, this year I think I might!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YIKES! Thats expensive. I couldnt bring myself to spend that much on a purse. But the wallet is very cute! I wish I had a friend to buy me one. LOL I have a very cute red leather one with a gecko on it. I also have the matching bag but its way to big for me. So I use it as a bag to put clothes and stuff in. Im thinking about using it as a diaper bag possibly.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

YIKES! Thats expensive. I couldnt bring myself to spend that much on a purse. But the wallet is very cute! I wish I had a friend to buy me one. LOL I have a very cute red leather one with a gecko on it. I also have the matching bag but its way to big for me. So I use it as a bag to put clothes and stuff in. Im thinking about using it as a diaper bag possibly.
Oh I couldn't buy myself one that spendy either unless I won the lottery!! Her parents just bought her a $400 Coach purse for Christmas, its beautiful, I drool over it everytime I see it. Her Aunt just bought a spendy one for $1,200, I can't remember who the designer is, but its amazing! I'd die spending that much on a bag!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I need friends like that! Mine are all broke! Just kidding! That is so awesome Kenz! I didn't even know TJ Maxx carried Coach or Dooney and Burke!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Luckily the one I want from Dooney and Bourke is at TJ Maxx for an unbelievable $100! I think I might break down and buy it with my Christmas money. I NEVER buy myself anything nice, this year I think I might!
Kenz, go fast & put it on layaway at TJ Maxx.....it is rare to find that brand at tj maxx & it will go fast. Even if you only put $20 on it, and then use your x-mas $ to pick it up! Go now! Hurry!
I got my purple uggs at tj maxx for $70, that's over 1/2 off. I shoulda bought 2 pairs for that deal!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a coach-a-holic and let me say, you broke the seal with that one and now you're never going to be able to get enough!! I probably have 14 coach bags and then also wallets and whatever. The outlets are great though especially around this time of the year!! One time I got a $280 bag for around $100 and actually it's the one I'm carrying today..!!

I have a few d&b's and a couple kate spades but my first and one true love is coach.. $$$$ though!!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooh, I LOVE Coach! I have a couple bags (we have an outlet store by us, which makes them hard to resist!) but none of the cool wallets or anything! That is so pretty!

My sister collects D&B bags, but she only gets the crazy designs. She has had a couple of recent finds at TJ Maxx!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by annabelle33

I'm a coach-a-holic and let me say, you broke the seal with that one and now you're never going to be able to get enough!! I probably have 14 coach bags and then also wallets and whatever. The outlets are great though especially around this time of the year!! One time I got a $280 bag for around $100 and actually it's the one I'm carrying today..!!

I have a few d&b's and a couple kate spades but my first and one true love is coach.. $$$$ though!!
I know, I really want a bag now!! I wish we had a Coach outlet around here!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

If you ever get to PA Kenz, let me know, I have one within an hour & 45 minutes from me!!!
The closest one to me is like 2 hrs away
Its probably for the best, I'd be broke if I had one closer!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is Coach outlet around Milwaukee but when I called to ask them if they carry a certain item they told me that they cannot give that kind of info over the phone. Today I bought a men's Coach shaving kit-orginal price $98 for $34(on clearance) What it was doing buy the women's purses was lucky for me!!!
Not that Neil really needs a new one but the price was awesome!!! I agree if they have the purse you want at TJ Maxx I would put it on layaway.