From a continent away, in remembrance of a murdered cat

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After the rage I felt upon reading about Paws' murder in the washing machine had subsided, I realized that it is more appropriate to grieve this poor unknown (to me) kitty, and to implore Heaven to reward this cat for his suffering. The awful story is here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6193557.stm
but my message to Paws is:
Dear Paws, Condolences to your owner who has lost his beloved pet. I am so sorry that you had to endure such hell, such treachery; may you find peace and joy over RB, playing happily with all the people angels and kitty angels; I implore Heaven to make it up to you. Rest in peace, dear spirit...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my goodness
how awful, how absolutely awful
poor sweet kitty, I hope that woman suffers greatly for this

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh heck........I had heard of this and I´m afriad I´m a bit of a jelly and cant bear to read the full report............

RIP Little One - you did not deserve such disgusting treatment - You are free to play forever happy over the bridge with your new fur-family - Please forgive the human race, we are such nasty hideous people, BUT there are many who love, cherish and adore you and your kind - please forgive us - our love from below will make you purr again

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope she is sentenced and get's put in a cell with a couple of animal lovers

Big deal she was depressed, havent we all been, but we don't go around harming someones pet

Paws, theres a special place over at Rainbow Bridge for such a beautiful, harmless kitty like you
You will see your owner again one day, and the person who ended your life so suddenly will get payback for what she did.

Have a wonderful time sweetie, and know that you were loved

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depressed people do not do things like that. Cruel people do.
RIP Paws and all the other innocent animals who suffer treatment from cruel humans.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I could not read what happened to Paws, but I get the gist from the responses here

Poor Paws. You are away from human cruelty now. Rest in Peace sweet baby

I will never ever ever understand what makes any human be cruel to any animal.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP beautiful, precious kitty. I'm sorry for the abuse you suffered here. Please know that there are many people who are mourning your loss and remembering you with love.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Paws, you poor sweet baby. May you rest in peace and find happiness in your new home over the bridge. I'm so sorry there are people out there who would do such a horrific thing.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sorry headbuts and tearful, sad licks from KittenKiya's Clan. Poor little thing, you didn't deserve that.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gizmocat

Depressed people do not do things like that. Cruel people do.
RIP Paws and all the other innocent animals who suffer treatment from cruel humans.
I agree, I have said on other message boards before that I think some people are just evil.

People use all kinds of excuses for the stuff that they do. I think they are just evil.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
she did not mean to kill the cat??? what did she think was going to happen???

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Paws, theres a special place over at Rainbow Bridge for such a beautiful, harmless kitty like you
absolutely sweetheart - you enjoy that special place, run free and enjoy your now perfect hearing

Watch over your Daddy and keep him safe... you will meet again one day

how my heart weeps