Nazumi's papers finally!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I finally got Nazumis real adoption papers and info. I dont know if any of you guys remember but there was alot of confusion on which kitten it was that had the heart murmur out of which litter. First they said 9 weeks, then 6 months then 9 months. Well when he first came they said yep hes 9 months sorry for the confusion. Then the lady who is in control over adoptions came backk from vacation and saw Zumi missing but that his adoption papers werent. I got a call saying there was yet another mix up and that Nazumi was in fact from the 6 month old litter. Which was a Bengal mix litter not an Aby mix litter like they said. So anyways. They said they would send me the info on him. When I realized my mail wasnt coming threw I gave them my parents adress so I would get it. Well yesterday they got it. And she just brought it over this morning. His name before was Mufasa! Becuase they said his face looked like the shape of a lion. Anyways he came from the same hoarder that the other kittens came from (though sounds more like a kitten mill) and he was found in an outside pen caged with his brothers and his mother. So I finally got his right information. His birthday (according to the old owner) is May 14 2006! So now I have birthday for him. I'm never doing the out of state adoption again! It was a total mess. Thats all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

A little lion, eh? Sounds like he has lion in him, as big and tough as he is!
Yeah I think he has lion in him. He's such a big boy it just amazes me. I think I'll eventually get over it.
Im used to my tiny little girls. Bagheera started out big for his age but due to all his health problems (and dieing young) he only made it to 7 1/2 lbs. So Im not used to my big handsome boy yet. He thinks his name is Handsome. Because thats what I call him the most. I usually say Hi my Handsome Zumi Boy! Or just call him Handsome.
Because he's so handomse!
Can you tell Im totally in love.

Heres my favorite one I have on the computer so far! At least of him looking so hadsome.

My all time favorite one is this

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's too bad that you had to go through all that confusion, but it looks like you got a nice boy out of it

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Glad you got the papers, now you know more about him, He's so adorable!

Mufasa...that's a cute name!
His brothers were Simba and Kovu. Very original.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is so handsome
Glad you got all the info on him. Poor guy had a rought start but now hes being loved so much

This pic is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

He is so handsome
Glad you got all the info on him. Poor guy had a rought start but now hes being loved so much

If you notice the ripped up toilet paper on the floor beside him. Thats what made him sleepy and calm. LOL

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
glad about the papers....

LOL on the photo..that is SO cute!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

It's too bad that you had to go through all that confusion, but it looks like you got a nice boy out of it
I did for thte most part. I think hes worth it most of the time. Except for when he forgets to use the litterbox, bites me and wont stay out of the kitchen. Oh and when Im his personal scratching post. But hes worth it.

Originally Posted by Bella713

Glad you got the papers, now you know more about him, He's so adorable!

Mufasa...that's a cute name!
Yeah Im glad I finally know a little more about the situation he came from. Him being an outside cat explains why he umm isnt to reliable with the litterbox. I actually thought about naming him Kovu when I first saw him because his face looks like a little lion! Funny because thats one of his brothers names.

Originally Posted by Pami

He is so handsome

+.3 He had to responde to you! LOL I think He was saying thanks for saying hes cute! He did have a rough start poor boy. I hate to think of him in a situation like that.

Originally Posted by Rosey

LOL on the photo..that is SO cute!
Thanks when I saw him laying like that I had to grab the camera. It was just so cute!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Aww! They were named after Lion King!

Guess it's better then Dukes of Hazzard
I love that you named the kittens after Dukes of Hazzards! My next foster litter is going to be all Jungle Book characters in memory of Bagheera. Probably wont be for a very very long time but eventually I will be able to do it again. When Lava Girl is a little older and my health has gotten better.