My Christmas Present

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what I got for Christmas from my boyfriend. Well, part of it anyways. I was there last night when he bought it. https://www.virginmobile.ca/site/buy...neId=10-00002#

Now I need to pick a plan. I am thinking probably the $20 plan for $250 minutes. I used to have a phone that was $20 for 200 minutes, and then I had to pay for voicemail, caller id and everything and it used to come out to about $40 a month. This phone has all that included and doesn't charge service charges.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awesome! I got DH a new sony cell phone for x-mas....but he's using it already.....His new fave feature is the camera phone part.....which he has used to snap horrible pics of me when I am least expecting them....

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

awesome! I got DH a new sony cell phone for x-mas....but he's using it already.....His new fave feature is the camera phone part.....which he has used to snap horrible pics of me when I am least expecting them....
Ah yes, the gift that keeps on giving....

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome! i am getting a pink Razr from my parents (my mom can't keep a secret)! I can't wait to get it!