John is the best!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I have decided as of today John is the best guy in the whole entire world!

I was being a pain most of the day. When I dont feel well I get grumpy and pick fights. Anyways I was stressing over something that matters alot to me. And it was really bothering me. So I went in to talk to John about it. He didnt get it at all and decided to tell me so. I got really mad and started freaking out and he just said Amber I'm sorry if I dont understand how you feel about _______. But I can say that I love you and Im sorry if it makes you mad that I dont understand. I'm just a guy. And I dont always get whats wrong or why something upsets you so much. So then I said a few more choice words and stormed out. I felt really bad later about the whole conversation. So I decided that I would go in and apologize. Which is like the hardest thing for me to do ever. So I went into this big huge long speal about how I was sorry and I didnt deserve a guy as nice and sweet and good as him. And that I didnt know why I always tried to mess things up when its going so good. That I could never find another guy as good as him. And he says Amber Im the one who could never find a girl as good as you. You could go out today and find some guy way better then me in a heart beat. But I would never be able to find someone as good as you ever!

I dont know what I did to deserve such a great guy!
He's put up with so much from me. And has stuck by me threw all the problems Ive had lately and hardly blinked about Lava Girl. It makes me just want to cy my eyes out. Hes so wonderful!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You & John are both lucky to have each other!
I think that you guys are so good for each other, & so understanding!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is such a sweetheart! I'm glad that you and lava girl have such a wonderful man around

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww... I could tell by both of your posts that you are something special for each other. Glad you were both able to put it into words to each other!

BTW, can he start posting here more? I miss his humor!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You & John are both lucky to have each other!
I think that you guys are so good for each other, & so understanding!
Yeah I know. We are perfect for each other. We both have the same weird sence of humor. He puts up with all my attitude very well and he really doesnt bug me to much.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

He is such a sweetheart! I'm glad that you and lava girl have such a wonderful man around
Thanks Nikki! I'm glad we have him around to. He's the greatest guy. I just had an overwelming urge to shout it out to everyone last night.

Originally Posted by neetanddave

Awwwww... I could tell by both of your posts that you are something special for each other. Glad you were both able to put it into words to each other!

BTW, can he start posting here more? I miss his humor!!!
I will have to have a talk to him and tell him to get his little hiney back on here and stop playing video games! Last time I told him he just grinned and said hed have to get on and post for all his women on here.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Aw, he does sound wonderful..Definately a keeper
Yep I dont plan on letting him go anywhere.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amber, I'll tell you what I told my hubby.
You had to go through Hell (Stan) to get Heaven (John)!!!
I had to go through it to get Shawn and I am so thankful each and every day that God brought him into my life.Shawn has taken on my daughter and son by my first marriage as his own.He loves all 4 of the kids equally!!
John sounds like that kind of MAN!! And as the saying goes,
anyone can be a father but it takes a MAN to be a Dad. John is Lava Girls Dad and will be the BEST one for her too.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Talk about a good ego boost.

Originally Posted by crittermom

Amber, I'll tell you what I told my hubby.
You had to go through Hell (Stan) to get Heaven (John)!!!
I had to go through it to get Shawn and I am so thankful each and every day that God brought him into my life.Shawn has taken on my daughter and son by my first marriage as his own.He loves all 4 of the kids equally!!
John sounds like that kind of MAN!! And as the saying goes,
anyone can be a father but it takes a MAN to be a Dad. John is Lava Girls Dad and will be the BEST one for her too.
Thats exactly how I feel! I just really couldnt put it into words right. John is heaven compared to Stan. I mean he has his problems but overall hes the best guy.
I know he will be a great Dad.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

So Amber, were you able to fit in the same room as his head tonight?
Barely. He just kept grinning at me like a fool.
I guess he deserves it though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Barely. He just kept grinning at me like a fool.
I guess he deserves it though.
Awww! He definitely deserves it! You two are soo great for each other!