Mischief and Sneezer .. the pics are finally here !

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I finally got the photoshoot done , and developed. Kinda hard getting those two still enough for a picture.. but they turned out good never the less !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Couple more, the last one is my twin sister and Mischief on thanksgiving day.. hence the reason he is licking his chops !

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wondered if ferrets and cats got along alright... looks like they do!

What a handsome kitty.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous kitty!

I'm not much for ferrets, actually, they terrify me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years ago my brother used to have one and it was my first encounter with them. *shivers* The thing used to arch it's back and hop around making some kind of EEEK EEEK EEEK sound. Freaked me out completely and I was terrified of it: I literally was standing on the kitchen table hysterically crying
and screaming for him to get it away and lock it up.

I've never been around another one since and I'd run the other direction if I ever saw one again.

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are best friends. Get along very very well. Mischief is more scared of the ferret than anything. The ferret is fearless ! Mischief just wants to bat him with a paw a couple times and the ferret just wants to run and hop around. And ferrets do make noises when they are jumping around it's happy noises though, they can be "EEK" or "DOOK" or "CLUCK" i think it's just adorable. They are really great pets fun to watch and great to interact with. My ferret and My kitty make a great pair. They love to play together, they are B.F.F.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

I always wondered if ferrets and cats got along alright... looks like they do!

What a handsome kitty.
Very cute kitty and ferret!
My sister has 4 ferrets. Her cats love them and so does Kitten (Kitten lived with her awhile). When I bring Kittne over to visit she just goes crazy over the ferrets. They just love playing.

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He really can't understand just what is going on with the little weasel !

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable! My beloved Chleo, ms. kitty, and Bella, ms. ferret, loved each other! I could'nt believe the relationship they had, and playing....never would have believed a kitty and ferret would ever be so compatible unless I saw it with my own eyes!