What did you

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Want to be when you was growning up and did it change when you got older.
I have wanted to help people my whole life and I still do but as I grow older all I want to do is be a family person work from home have two or three maybe even four kids, which I wanted when I was little I used to want six kids. And I guess I mainly want the kind of family I dreamed about when I was a kid but I do know family is the people you love not what everyone dreams it is.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a Vet when I was younger.But, as I aged, I wanted to be a Mom of 4 kids.
................I got what I wanted as far as the kids too!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I want to be a mom of atleast three kids and 3 or 4 cats and 2 dogs and a couple of horses and chickens and if I can ever buy back the part of my farm cows again one day. If nothing else I have enough room for a milk cow. And I want pigs and goats and maybe some ducks and geese. And to buy a bit of the surrounding farms and have a large working farm and a good husband and being able to be the little miss homemaker instead of the breadwinner. Just something I think I have always really wanted and I think one day God willing I will alteast get part of it. I alread have a start with Tavia, Lilly and my horses and chickens.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 44 years old and don't know what I want to be when I grow up!!!

Jobs I've done:
Babysitting for a professional sitting company
House cleaning for a professional cleaning company
Inventory clerk
Retail clerk
Bartender / Restaurant Asst Manager
Cashier
Waitress
Cook / Chef
Made books in a factory
Telephone Solictor
Tax Preparer
Accountant
Secretary - general office
Secretary - law office
Paralegal
Dabbled in my own business
Nurse (most current)
Considering starting up another business

I'm sure I've forgotten some. Some of those jobs were part-time jobs that I was doing in addition to other part-time jobs or in conjunction with my full-time job.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a zoologist. I would still love to do that- but there are no good schools for that field of study near me (and i don't wanna go out of state). So i'm planning on going to college and getting my dental degree- working for a while to save up some money, etc- and then opening up my own flower shop. I'm a lisenced florist- so i would LOVE my own shop someday.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well first I wanted to work with dolphins and Orcas....But I am afraid of deep water so that wouldn't work LOL. Then I wanted to be a vet...and still wish I could but I can't handle all the stuff that goes with it. All I know is I want to work with animals.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be like Tarzan, swimming in lagoons, swinging through trees, friends with all animals.

I still want to be like Tarzan, swimming in lagoons, swinging through trees, friends with all animals.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well for a long time I have wanted to be a nurse but I don't think I want it like I used to I think it was more of a thing that other people wanted me to do it and the low availibility of jobs around here. But the more I work in nursing homes the more I know that my heart isn't in it anymore and with being a nurse your heart has to be into it. So I am currently thinking about getting a buisness degree and have wanted to find out how hard it would be to get into marketing and real estate and maybe even design as well. But I want to stay here but there are several towns surrounding me that I could work at. I just think I am tired of the red tape that is involved in medicine and the fact that you feel like you are a politician because you got too many roosters in the hen house so to speak, in other words too many bosses. And too much sniping at one another.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger I wanted to be a cop. Then came the professional basketball player, then video game designer and various other jobs. Then when I really started to think about it, I wanted to be an animal trainer for movies. Now I want to be either a vet or a zoologist. As long as I'm surrounded by animals I'll be happy.

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a petshop owner (when i was 6) then a sweetshop owner. Later I wanted to be an artist, then an inventor. I'll probably be an inventor of sorts as I'm going to study chemistry and then maybe go into pharmaceuticals or be a uni researcher. I hope

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I was younger I wanted to be Superman seriously. Thats all I ever wanted to be until I was around 13 and realised that I was from earth and not another planet like my sisters told me I was.
Then after that I wanted to be a Policeman. But then I realised you might have to shoot someone. I became a Carpet layer.
As far as kids I always wanted alot. Amber wants 4. So I guess that is enough for me.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet. Then I realized that I'm really bad when it comes to blood and emergencies so fell into a job in information technology. It pays the bills and now I only tend cats and dogs in my own home!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to be a doctor as a kid. I studied Interior Design in college and work in human services. Now when I grow up I want to be either retired....or a kid!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I wanted to be a doctor as a kid. I studied Interior Design in college and work in human services. Now when I grow up I want to be either retired....or a kid!
That's cute!

When I was a kid (age 5) I wanted to be an archaeologist then I started watching Matlock LOL and from age 7 until second semester of grade 12 I wanted to be a Lawyer in the worst way and then I started working in an English as a Second Language classroom teaching math and english and I applied to get into education and I'm a semester away from half way to being a teacher! I realized my calling and I know that's where I'll be for the rest of my life (in one way or another).

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a choreographer. I LOVE dancing. I also wanted to be a vet. Went to school for a year for it and had to leave because I was pregnant. I also wanted to do SOMETHING with computers... When I grow up, I'll let you know what I am

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a lawyer, did some Summer work in a law office and decided against it, went to univeristy to study politics and am now getting very fed up of that and have no idea what I want to do